Chapter 5{Thank you for the tour}

Daisy's pov

"And lastly the girls bathroom.where you can do your business and  take a shower when you need one"I explained."okay first I know what a bathroom is and secondly I think i'm going to use the boys bathroom"she said."and why is that?"I asked. "because i have a dick darling and let me tell  you it's way more big than you could've imagine"she said smirking.

"You're lying"I chuckled."okay "she took my hand and she traced it on her private area making me feel a something huge.i took out my hand.
"Di...did you just......umm, I gotta go"
I said jogging out of the bathroom a the a quick speed."thank you for the tour!"I heard her shouting.

Ohhh my freaking god.i just touched someone's dick!!."what up peach" mia
hugged me."hi"I said still in shock of what just happened."what's wrong?"
She asked."I just touched someone's dick"I said with my eyes wide open. "what!?"she laughed out loud."I just touched raven's dick"I said still not believing that I touched someone's-
"Did you just say raven's dick?"she shouted."don't shout,she might hear us"I whispered.

"She has a dick?"she asked?"yes"I answered."how big is it?"she wiggled her eyebrows."it... no..eww I'm not telling you that"I said going to class.
"Finally my friend is going to get laid!!"she shouted and everybody looked at her."she's just a little tipsy"
I explained dragging her out."go to class we will talk later"I shoved to her class.