Yang could only lift the corner of his lips at the underhand meaning. He knew who was being referred to as an evil one in that casual made statement.

His eyes narrowed dangerously as he spoke after a brief silence. "A man who seeks power has to often choose the path of evil," Yang said and further continued in a serious tone,"Stop meddling with my business, Sicheng. The reason why I'm warning you to not go any further with this is because I've taken a liking to you. Rest you're smart enough to know how I deal with people."

His words were uttered as if he was talking about today's weather but the tense atmosphere in the car was anything but normal. "The Li family has raised you quite well and I can see how smart you are but even you know that you're embracing something which can take your life.. '' Yang paused for a moment before he continued further,"..even worse end your whole family."

"Just like it took your father's?" An eerily icey voice mocked after a brief moment of silence. The playfulness in Sicheng's aura was long gone, exchanged with something really coldblooded.

Yang didn't react to the sudden change as he had expected it sooner or later and sighed out helplessly.

"So this is how you're going to play."

"So what? Do you expect me to hand over my city under your evil tyranny?" Sicheng sneered and waved the newspaper in the air.

Almost all the articles in the newspaper were about Yang's evil deeds that were done just the day before but the ironic part was that all of these were being glorified by the media.

Six officials murdered in the middle of the road in broad daylight, in front of thousands of eyes watching the men in black fearfully but nobody dared to stop them, thinking that it was right and was an act of justice to the poor.

Fools they were, imbeciles!

"Tyrant?" Yang closed his eyes tiredly. "I've no intention of ruling over this city. Your men made a mistake of taking things lightly. What I did was inevitable.."

"What about their family then? Why didn't you just kill them too?" Hearing the nonchalant way he was speaking, Sicheng couldn't bite down his anger and asked,"What about those orphans, mothers and widows whose fates you'd sealed? What will you do about them?"

"You know better. I don't kill women, children or elders." Yang leaned on the seat, answering nonchalantly as if things were quite obvious. "They'll be compensated, you don't have to worry. I know that you're agitated but try seeing things through my eyes."

"What a joke." Sicheng scoffed,"How about I kill you and make your newly-wedded wife a widow?"

A smirk stretched over Yang's facial, his kohled eyes opened and he responded with no remorse.

"You're free to kill me."

If he was afraid of death, he wouldn't have chosen the path of evil. He had no family, no weakness and no one to protect. If there has to be a weakness that God has sent for him, he'll end it himself.

But he was forgetting about someone, the wife he'd married.

Little did Yang know that God hadn't shown any mercy while making his weakness. The weakness that'll get him down to his knees, bow his head and suffer through the end.

His cruel fate has already been sealed since the day he married her.

Sicheng was beyond enraged. His eyes filled with fury and fist clenched, turning his knuckles pale as he uttered out coldly,"I would've killed you if not for the respect I've had for your late father. Since you're so blind that you couldn't even see your own sins, then I hope one day, you shall regret this all, seeking for the mercy that you never spare to the ones whose lives you have taken. You shall regret this and I'll make sure of it."