Nate looks up offended she would even say that. "I took care of this thing like it's my baby." He shows the keg and that looks perfectly fine. "Till I dropped it down the stairs." He slowly puts it back down as he feels ashamed.

Gwen smirks at him and I know she gonna say a joke to him, "Just like Mom did to you?"  I chuckle and look up at Jay.

"Burn!" He yells with a grin on his face. I couldn't hold back my laugh anymore and I fully let it all out.

"Bro." The look on Nate's face didn't help with my giggle fest at all.

"Bro." Jay shrugs his shoulder with a look. "Bro." Nate nods his head like he understands why Jay did it. What kind of bro language did they create? They've always done this but it confuses me every time.

"Old, flat, skunky beer?" Ozzie questions the boy near the door. "We are not this desperate." He points with a disgusted look.  Everyone looks around at each other. We were that desperate. I mean where else would we get the beer?

It didn't take us long before we put on music and started dancing our hearts out to 'I Wish'. I have a red solo cup in my hand and dancing with Jay. Nikki comes up to us with the camera from earlier. Jay pulls me in closer and kissed me on the cheek right when she takes the picture.

She nods her head and gave us a thumbs up making her way to the others. I turn my head to Jay who was already looking at me. I raise a brow at him and he shrugs with a cheesy smile on his face. I place a small simple kiss on his lips and back away. I move away from him heading over to Ozzie who was singing his heart out.

I clapped for him and danced with him. This is all I wanted for us. Just to have fun, this is what our summer should have been the whole time. I guess I enjoyed summer either way but it would have been better like this.

I look around the room and see everyone having fun. I wish this moment lasts forever. I turn back and start dancing with a blanket.

It's been maybe an hour and a half later and everyone has started to settle down. "I think I'm a really good dancer," Leia says confidently with a can of spray cheese in her hand. "It's your last night, so... sure," Gwen says next to her.

I shake my head at them. "Ozzie, are you gonna be sad when I'm gone?" She nudges his shoulder making him look up at her.

"Uh.." he pretends to think about it. "No." He takes a sip of his drink while looking at her with a straight face.

I sigh and stand up, "don't mind him, he isn't great about expressing his emotions." I try to reassure Leia. The frown on her face fades after and she nods at me.

He shrugs at us, "If I say how I feel, people say how they feel." He rolls his eyes and looks up at us from his seat, " And I don't care."

Leia nods and smiles looking back at the rest of us, "Well, this is the perfect last night to cap off the perfect summer." She giddy tells us.

"I'll drink to that." Gwen brings her can of spray cheese up to Leia who holds out her own. Once they clink together they start to spray a whole bunch into their mouths making me cringe. I don't get how they could eat all of that without anything else.

"I was worried when Leia and Gwen were fighting, it was gonna harsh the mood and make everything worse in the group," Nate says loudly to Jay and me.