CHAPTER 8

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

" New "

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

The trip to the mall didn't take that long. We had split into twos so Ozzie and I were together while Gwen and Leia make their separate way.

The scents from the store The Body Shop lured me in. What can go wrong with some new Body scrubs? Ozzie was over at the skincare area while I was of course observing the different shower gels. Maybe I should switch it up?

Analyzing all the different scents I didn't realize there was someone around the corner when I turned.

" I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking." I gathered the bag that had fallen from the stranger's hand, "it's all good, I got it." He began to bend down to help. Once everything had been gathered we stood back up. "I'm really sorry, I'm glad nothing broke."

"It's fine really, I'm Ryan." He brings his hand out. I hesitantly shook it until I remembered what I was here for.

"I'm Aurora."

I let go of the boy's hand but he seemed to be in thought, "Aurora? Like the princess?" My eyes widen, I've never actually had someone ask me that, I mean I guess it's like the princess. "Yeah, like sleeping beauty." I smile at him.

"Well, now my name seems basic compared to yours." He chuckled which made me think about his name more. It wasn't basic I liked it.

"I like your name" I shrug at the boy in front of me, "Rory! Come here and smell this." Ozzie yells from across the store with a lotion in his hands. I turn to the yelling boy and hold out a finger telling him to wait. Which he rolled his eyes at.

I look back at Ryan and apologize, "I'm sorry again about bumping into you, it's nice to meet you I hope we will see each other again but I gotta go." I smile up at him to be friendly. "It's no problem like I said before. See you around Princess Aurora." He gives me a courtesy nod and starts to head out of the store.

I walk over to the boy that's still holding the lotion in one hand but a completely different one in the other. "You just interrupted a going good conversation." I stand near him trying to glance at the lotions in his hand. "Oh, yeah. I forgot we were here for your first kiss." He hands me the lotion I was eyeing.

"He wasn't bad looking," Ozzie says while I open the lotion and smell it. It was like a citrus smell mixed with something else that evens both of them. He wasn't lying it actually smelled good. "His name is Ryan, I accidentally bumped into him."

I put the lotion back on the shelf and look at the rest. "Of course you did, are you gonna get anything?" He asks while I shake my head no. "Good I'm not either let's go to the food court."

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

Yeah, the food court was a mess with Leia going around tapping random people, trying to flirt or make a move, but they all didn't end well and ended up with us getting kicked out.

That's how we ended up back in the basement.

"That was a disaster." Leia slammed open the side door storming inside which made Nate and Nikki look at us. They were the only two in the room so who knows what they've been doing.

"And I'm on a list now, so I can't go back." She strutted near the stairs," what if I need new shoes." Her saying that made me look down at her shoes. "What do you mean, "what if"?" Ozzie questioned her making me let out a repressed smile.

I finally glance down at the two who were originally in the room and the sight I saw on Nate's face made me cringe, "woah, that's horrid."

"Why does your mouth look like a monkey's ass?" Gwen shows her disgust clearly. "A monkeys ass? Like, in a good or bad way?" Nate looked at everyone and stuttered. Clearly confused I stare at the puffiness of the boy's swollen lips.