The Start Of Our Lives

Ava got into her car and drove to Jay's apartment. Once she arrived she saw Jay's truck so she knew he was there. She got out of the car and walked up to his apartment. She knocked the door and he opened the door and she said hey and jay said the same. Jay then spoke up and said you wanna come in and ava noded and said yes. Once they were both in the apartment jay said what did you wanna talk about then. Ava said about last night. Jay looked confused and ava continued and said last night brought up the past and I thought I could fall in love again after what has happned in Seatle but I was wrong jay because it made me realise that I want to be in love. Ava took a break and then continued it made me realise that I want to be in a relationship I want you jay. I love you jay halstead i always have and I  always will. When ava said that jay walked up to ava and kissed ava.The kiss weren't like the one that they had last night at the bar it was different. When jay broke the kiss he put his forehead on avas and said I love you too. After a while jay said wanna stay over tonight and ava smiled and said sure. Ava took Jay's hand and led him to the bedroom.

Sorry this chapter is short guys but I did not have alot of ideas for this chapter next one is going to be fun.