1

Damon's pov
I tear apart the tomb looking for her. Genevieve. My sweet powerful, bold wife. She's unlike anyone I've ever met. Her brother took her and hid her from me. After finding out we married in secret. I pause seeing a coffin. I touch it and I wince feeling a burn. I look to Bonnie and she does a spell making it stop. "Who's in there" she asks but I open the casket and I see claw marks on the top but she's here.

Asleep. I take the dagger out of her chest and I shake her "baby, wake up" Elena asks "baby? Who is she?" Her green eyes pop open and glows red and she tries to attack me "Gen! gen it's me Damon." She pauses and her eyes fade from the red color. She asks her eyes shining "Damon" I nod and she hugs me and I lift her out of the casket holding her close. I tilt her head up and kiss my wife for the first time in 50 years.

I mutter "I found you" Caroline asks "what is going on?! She's why we came all the way to France!" She asks "where's nik?" I reply "not around. We rid of his people watching this place we need to go." Urgent to get my wife away from this shit. Bonnie asks "nik? Like klaus?" Genevieve replies "you know my brother?" Elena snaps "she's an original?! Damon who is she?!" Gen glares "Katherine" using her power and I stop her "another doppelgänger sweetheart. Not Katherine" Stefan comes in and freezes seeing her "Gen?" She smiles "Stef" and speeds over and hugs him. What the hell? I ask "you know her?" Jealousy sprouting in me.

She looks at me "he used to date my sister" Rebekah. Right. Stefan asks "what are you doing here? Klaus here?" She shakes her head "klaus put me here" Stefan looks at me "the coffin" I nod and he asks "how did you know and why do you care" to me. "She's my wife I've been looking for her for 50 years. Now I found her" I say as my wife returns to my side and kisses my cheek.