🝮𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫🝮

Every rough push forced out a cry of pleasure. The way he would perfectly slip into you and fill in that empty space inside of you, hitting every right spot.

Your eyes watched the blood spill out and spread across his arm, slowly spreading across your waist and leg, leaving you shine of red blood. You rolled your eyes back, being brought back into reality every so seconds just the same as you were put into a daze. The demon watched your cries, half lidded eyes fluttering at the sight all as he hummed and let out small huffs of air to the pleasure your body gave him.

You reached a hand onto your leg, feeling the wet texture of his blood before taking a grip of his arm, beginning to melt after every strong stroke he gave. " Uhhn~.. Y-yes.. M-More~! " Doma grinned at the words of support to continue ramming into you all he wanted, he didn't want to stop anytime soon until he'd fill you up completely. The feeling of your pussy tightening around his cock helped him realize you were near to release.

What a mess your body was with the blood he spilled across your waist, your hand prints were smudged  across his arm, oh but how he enjoyed it.

The more you tried to keep your head up to watch him was becoming harder by the second and you could no longer hold yourself together. Your half lidded eyes filled with the smallest of tears as that knot that had begun to grow in your stomach was only growing tighter the more the two of you continued.

Your eyes trailed your own waist, watching how rough he fucked you with such a mess spread across the two of you, he noticed you watching so he leaned down, his tongue sliding past his lips with a grin. You sucked in your bottom lip as soon as your eyes fixed on him, being hypnotized in to bite and get a taste of his own lips. Your free hand reached up towards him to softly caress his face as he licked on your nipple and gently kissing upon it, you couldn't hold up any longer but throw your head back against the pillow, getting closer to that knot to popping and exploding all over his cock.

" You're such a naughty mess~ I adore seeing you like this all because of me ~ "

He continued to kiss on your chest, licking on your sweaty skin and humming to the taste of you, feeling you, yearning for you. Doma would lift his chin and look at you, a head tilt coming along right after. " I think it's time~.. Ready? "

After his question was a pause, he began to slow down his thrusts leaving you with the urge to finish. You gasped for air as you lifted your head to look at him, pouting and begging him to continue as you were so close. " Now now, Love~ Or have you changed your mind? "

Were you really ready for this big moment? To change from a human into a demon to stay alongside him forever. You don't know, but it was time. He was ready for you and you had no choice but to be.

Doma pulled himself back enough to be able to pull you up towards him, your leg fell besides him before being placed above him. He was now sitting on the edge of the bed with you above him, both facing each other. You took a deep breath as you gently brushed out a strand of hair away from his face, slowly bringing your focus back to his own eyes. " I.. I'm ready. "

With those words, he brought his bleeding arm up towards you, waiting for you to get a taste to begin the change. On the inside, he was afraid it would be far too strong for you, enough to kill you right then and there, but a big part of him felt like it was the right thing to do... for the two of you.

" How excited I am to see this moment.."

" What if it doesn't work and I-.. "

" Shh darling~.. Go on and let's begin. "

You kept your eyes on his, your own two lips pressing together before relaxing and leaning in towards the open wound. Your mouth opened slowly the closer you got until you were now sucking on the blood spilling out from his arm, drinking it as if it were water until you were then pulled away.

Upon looking back at each other, you felt nothing.. Your look of confusion caused a small chuckle to be pushed out from him right before he was pulling you back in for a kiss. You returned it hesitantly, feeling disappointed to the fact that nothing happened..

As the demon kissed on your lips, sinking his fangs a few times to get a little more of a taste from you, your eyes would suddenly spring open. Your breathing was hard, your body felt like fire, you didn't know whether this was end or just the beginning. Doma continued to kiss upon your face and neck as he watched you begin the transformation.

Your cries of struggle to feel better filled the room as you felt him take ahold of both of your arms to hold them behind you against your back. It was hard to focus on one thing at a time as you felt like you were going through hell, all while he watched with a grin. " D'aww... You're doing so well ! I promise the pain is almost over.. " — " P-Please help me- Ah! D-Doma pleas- "

The pain was unbearable, your throat felt like it was closing up, the air entering and exiting your lungs was decreasing. Doma would remove the grip on your arms to allow you to hold onto him as you tried to regain your composure. You quickly took hold of his shoulders, gasping for air as your groaned and huffed until the pain went away.

The minutes flew by in a second and the hell was now calming down, your open jaw was shortly shut.. but a strange space was filled behind your upper lip as your fangs had now appeared. Your tongue slid across your top row of teeth, feeling how sharp and large they were, something you had never felt before, shocked and more than anything feeling surprised you were no longer a human.

Your hands that were gripped onto his shoulders were pulled away which caused your body to collapse onto the bench placed in front of the bed, you felt different. Stronger .. Hungry no.. Starving.

" Careful my fragile little thing, You're new to this.. I know you're probably hungry, we can eat after our little playtime ~ "

The male would reach a hand to help keep you up from falling back any more. He sounded almost muffled, the only sound that went through your ears was your own heartbeat and breathing. Quickly, you'd lift your body from the bench and make your direction towards the mirror, not once distracting yourself from your claws. Upon making it, you looked into it.

In the mirror was an intimidating person starring right at you, glowing E/C eyes with a line in the center just like a cat, your hair was longer.. your body gave you confidence you never had before, your breath was taken away at your new image. There was no going back and even if there was an option there was no way you were going to take it.

From behind came Douma, snaking his arms around your waist and pulling himself closer to embrace you from behind, the two of you fully nude. Your newly changed eyes focused on him, allowing him to see the demon you had become just for him, he'd have a toothy grin spread across his face as he'd leave small kisses onto your shoulder and back, caressing your soft skin.

" I'm.. a demon. "

(( Apologies for the whole transformation to not be exactly like it should be 😅 I didn't feel like going into far detail with that as I just wanted to have the reader a demon already >:( I'm ready for some spicy demon sex I mean what 😳))