40

*Kymani pov

1 Hour earlier

i was in my room with the lights off just in deep thoughts. I couldn't really figure out how ima find diamond but i know i have to soon cause i know my baby needs me. i heard a hard knock and three niggas talking outside of my door. "its open" i yelled. "what the fuck nigga it's dark as hell?" i heard reggie say as him, flip, and ricky came in and turned on the lights. "man what yall want?" i asked shaking my head. "They got a live ass party going on tonight and everybody waiting on you to appear" flip says taking a seat in my red bean bag chair. "to appear? i ain't no celebrity" i shrugged.

"well they got some fine ass ladies, im talking about sexy ass women wondering where you at. I know you miss tyrin and shit but he wouldn't want you to be depressed and moping in your room all day Kymo. Let's just go out and just turn up tonight man. Fuck all that worrying shit, it's a good night to just turn the fuck up" reggie says.

"Im not moping regg... im just missing my girlfriend nigga" i said. "man let that shit go kymani you gon find her but just for tonight, please come out with us?" "you know i never been in your room, this hoe big ass fuck" ricky says out of the blue. i sighed." you aint even gotta drink, just come with us" flip says. "ight...but only for a few hours" i said.

while they waited downstairs i took a shower ended up getting dressed. i wore an all black t-shirt, black leather pants, and white airforces, with a black snap back. i headed deeper into my closet where my jewlrey stash be at put on two gold chains and a golden rolex to mach. i sprayed my cologne too. just as i was about to head downstairs i stopped by my tall dresser because something told me that i needed to grab my gun. I didn't know why...but i grabbed it anyway because i had this feeling that i was going to need it.

I latched it on under my pants and headed downstairs where flip,reggie, and ricky were flirting with my mama. "You boys wan't anymore sugar cookies and milk?" she came in. "oh yes ma'am i love me some sugar" reggie says eying my mom. "and some cookies" ricky added. i slapped his head as my mom bend over to pour the milk because he was staring at her ass. "well don't you just look all rich and what not, where yall heading out tonight?" she asked as she turned around and placed down three cups of milk. "Were taking ya son out for a little breather mrs.venzent we feel like him being so locked up aint healthy for him" reggie says before gulping down his milk.

"i agree but no drinking kymani. No sex, no taking or getting involved with any kinds of drugs" she lectured. "you know me better then that mama" i said stuffing two medium cookies in my mouth. damn my mom can bake. "mmmhmm i know how these parties is, but i trust you enough to make the right choices" she says.

after a little more conversing we all left and headed out. Flip drove so we got in his all black range rover and headed out. as we were crossing streets i noticed someone familiar. "That look like diamond..." flip points out. "I know i thought it was just me, pull up closer" i said trying to make sure my eyes aint deceiving me. " it is her" reggie says.

i rolled down the window and when she realized it was me her face looked like she saw a ghost. i unlocked the car door and stepped out slowly walking to her. she stared and i stared. "kymani..." she said lowly." I found you" was all i could honestly tell her.

"Don't worry i already know you a prostitute, im not mad at you diamond" i said. she still was speechless. "devin got you doing this huh?" i asked. she didn't say anything as she still considered to stare.tears dropped from her face but no words came from her mouth. " i missed you baby, what's wrong?" i wiped her face and attempted to kiss her but she moved back. "im so sorry...." she cried harder. "sorry for what bae? im not mad" i told her. "I... i cannot be with you any...more kymani i have to break up with you" she cried. "why?" i asked feeling like a hundred center blocks just crushed my heart. "i can't tell you... i just can't be with you no more" she said.

i shook my head confused but then it snapped to me. "devin told you, you gotta break up with me in order for me to live huh?" i asked. "yes.." she nodded. "well then he might as well shoot me now cause im not going nowhere" i grabbed her face and kissed her hard as fuck. "ky...kymani no!!!!" she cried. i continued kissing her until she stopped fighting me. but the sound of gun shots fired i immediately pushed me and diamond down on the ground. i grabbed my gun from under my pants, and started to shoot. i quickly grabbed diamond and put her in the car. i then saw more bullet shot coming and quickly got back in the car and told flip to flore it.

this shit about to get crazy, i thought as sawi multiple cars speeding behind us.

_____________

wow, can you say insane?

lol im known for cliffhangers.

where my team diamond at?!?! are there still any team talena ?!?! even a team myla?!?! do you think kymani was right for not walking away when she tried to break up with him? but look what happened....hmmmm LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!

please vote, comment, fan/follow me

~take care

~corrections in progresss

~xoxoxoxo Tyvia