The prince and the journalist PT.2

"Who are you and what to you mean your books?"
Jouno asked, his voice been stern.

"Easy, I'm the writer that you know as Plum Blossoms in Snow." He man said, putting more books onto the shelf.

"How do I know you're not lying?" Jouno was not believing the stranger. Obviously not even trusting the man.

"Well there is only one way to prove it, I'll write a story about for you. I'll publish it publicly, for you and the other people to read." The man said.

"I see, well what will you write about sir." Jouno said his tone seemed to change.

"Well what ever you'd like my prince." Jouno was shocked when the man called him prince.
'How does he know, how did he figure it out.' Jounos thoughts were all over the place.

"Calm down, I won't tell a soul." The man let out a chuckel. "Now, what would you like my to write about." The man said getting closer.

"If you really are who you say, write a book about a man who seems invisible, who is like a ghost; can go through things. A man who finds love when someone has noticed him, a lonely man who just wants love." Jouno said sighing, slowly backing up.

(My friend came up with the book idea for what he will write because i didn't know what to write for it)

"What an interesting topic, i'll be sure to write it. I'll even mention you in my ending note. Meet me here in a months or two." The man said patting the princes back and walking off.

"Wait!" Jouno yelled out to the man. "What's your real name!"

"My name is ———— ———-." The man said walking away.

'God damn it,this wasn't how today was supposed to go. I was supposed to be in and out.' Jouno was suddenly pissed off, he wanted to go home. He grabbed his book that he was going to buy and left.

He hopped in the carriage, and waited to leave. One Tachihara was back they had went their way back to the castle.

After a few months have pasted, time went slow. Jouno hasn't been to the library in months, all he has been doing is learning how to take care of the kingdom. Jouno wishes he wasn't a prince, he wishes he could explore the world and hear new sounds, feel new textures, smell both good and bad things.

Though he has to stay put, basically locked up in his own home.

"Tachihara we're going out." Jouno wouldn't take no for an answer, already grabbing his hood and going to the horses and carriage. Tachihara soon followed.

Once they had gotten to the library, Jouno didn't ask where the books were. He already knew. Jouno was happy to get out, but knowing the library is one of the few places he could go angered him.

He went to feel the books, A writer named teruko, Fukuchi ect. His hand brushed onto a book, One that had the named, of course, Plum Blossoms in Snow. Remembering the promises the man had made. He went feeling around the books, reading the names.

He has noticed that there was on book that he hasn't read or heard of. He grabbed the book, and went to the last page for dialogue. Words saying:

"this was made for a intelligent man I had met at the library, he was rude at first but he seemed to be a kind guy. he was also pretty cute of I don't say so myself." Jouno had almost dropped the book after reading that, he was shocked. Thoughts running around in his mind. Jouno has never been called such names by people other then a few maids and his mother of course.

"So do you believe me now?" Jouno quickly turned around, still shocked.

"I guess you weren't lying." Jouno was still so confused.

"Well, now that you believe it's me you can officially know my name." He man giggled.

"Who said I want to know it?" Jouno replied obviously playing with the man.

The man's face was scrunched together. "Never mind then, i'll be off have a good day." The man said before getting ready to leave. "Wait! did you actually mean what you said in the notes?" Jouno was now playing with the side of the book, feeling the edges.

"Would you believe me if I said i've never told a lie?" The man said walking back over to Jouno and putting a hand on the his waist pulling him closer.

"My name is Tecchou Suehiro, Also known as Plum Blossoms in Snow. But you know me as the little boy outside the castle wall." Once the man finished Jouno had gasped, remembering when he was 12 he had heard a male singing.

Jouno had yelled over the wall and they had made a conversation, soon becoming friends. They both met at the wall every day, well that was until Jouno had lost his eyesight and wasn't aloud out anymore for a while.

"So how do you feel about me taking you out to the wall again, with some dinner of course?"

"I would love that."
———————————————————————————
ANYWAYS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, MY FRIEND WHO CAME UP WITH THE BOOK TOPIC ABOUT WHAG JOUNO WANTED TECCHOU TO WRITE ABOUT IS CRINGY.

anyways like I promised I would muichiroswife_