chapter 2

1 year later, Naruto 8 years old and was headed back to the academy and wearing different clothes. He did not wear the hideous orange jump suit but now wearing a white shirt, black jeans, white shoes instead of shinobi sandals, a black jacket with a sun on the back of his jacket repainting the kusangi clan and worn black gloves alos with the kusangi clans logo and his hair was no longer spiky he had his hair just like kyo except not brown hair.

Naruto took training seriously and earned the kusangi fight style and control of his flames. The next day was a fight between Naruto and the last of the Uchiha clan sasuke Uchiha Naruto felt bad for sasuke's loss because the Uchiha clan was wiped out by one man his brother itachi Uchiha now sasuke want revenge and avenge his clan.

Alright we will put you in Mach today and you will fight now head outside and will get started iruka said as everyone head outside and wait for iruka to call name so who will fight who everyone had fight some of the boys and girls win or lose but this just training.

Naruto uzumaki and sasuke Uchiha come to the battle area, iruka said. Naruto and sasuke did and  went to their battle stance

What fight stance is that iruka, though and everyone were thinking about it to

Go, sasuke, yeah, kick this looser ass fan girls shout out

Get ready to loose dope sasuke said naruto said nothing

Alright ready iruka said

0:13 and stop 0:14

Sasuke ran twords naruto to fish the the but naruto got trick up his sleeve

Naruto uppercut sasuke and knocked him out cold declared that naruto won (no fire yet saving it tomorrow)

Impressive! hinata said in her thoughts she and everyone were in shock l.

No fair he cheated he cheated the fan girls shout out.

What ever naruto said and helped sasuke up, but sasuke slap his hand away
I don't need your help. sasuke said in anger

Whatever do as you please.  naruto said in annoyed

(That it for today and sorry for not posting new chapter now because I went to the movie theater to watch John wick 4 it was awesome so no spoilers if you want to watch it I highly recommend on watching the movie so yeah that it for today next chapter will be coming tomorrow and then naruto uzumaki crimson and then naruto x tekken 4 later)