A plan

Scott POV

It's the next day and I want to try and set something up. Katherine wants to date Shelby and I want to date Jimmy. Maybe if Katherine gets to Jimmy and I get to shelby we can all have partners. Even though I know that Shelby and Katherine like each other their too scared to admit it so I'll try and persuade Katherine to ask out Shelby. As much as I can.

I got up and turned to my side to see Jimmy waking up. "Good morning Scott," Jimmy says to me . Does he like me I thought he didn't have to say good morning and is he turning red. I'm questioning everything. "Good morning" I say to him slightly more high pitched. God. "Did you love birds just wake me up from my beauty sleep," Joel says."Love birds what you on about were just friends," Jimmy protests. Yep we're just friends sadly I thought.

We got ready and headed down stairs to see the girls. "How are they always up before us?" I ask Jimmy .
"I have no idea," I say back to him and he looks confused on how they're still always up first. "Hey Katherine can I talk to you about our garden homework?" I lied luckily Katherine and I were the only people in our friend group in the same garden class. "Sure," she says to me.

I take Katherine to the corner of the room. "I didn't really want to talk about the garden homework," I say and she looks slightly concerned. "What did u want to tell me?" she says. "Well I know you like Shelby-" as I say this her face turns red. "And I like Jimmy,"after saying this she stops me. "I know this probably isn't my place but over the summer Jimmy told me he had a crush on you and he still does," she says to me my smile widens. "Then I think you should know something as well," I say and she looks slightly curious. "What Scott" she says to me putting her head on the side of the wall slightly annoyed. "Shelby likes you too" I say. Katherine looked too stunned to speak.

"You alright you seem a little confused," I say to her trying to sounding supportive as possible. She looked like she was about to speak and then she finally did. "Why though I'm like a monster," she spoke slightly upset when she said this I slapped her face making it slightly red. "You are one of the kindest people in the world Katherine Elizabeth every one in our group of six loves you " I say to her.

Katherine POV

I thought to my self that I needed to tell Shelby how i feel if Scott was telling the truth then I wouldn't be single for once. "Thanks," I  say to Scott he helped me feel better about my self and that was grate. "I think I need to talk to Shelby" I say to him he looked happy about it. "I also think you should talk to Jimmy," I added when I said the name of Jimmy he blushed I knew they were meant for each over. "Yeh I spose your right" he says to me scratching the back of his head.

"Maybe we could make a new plan," I suggested I knew it meant a lot to him. "Yeah that could work," Scott said in agreement. "So tomorrow during science we are all in the same class and it's the last lesson so we could hide from embarrassment if Shelby says no but I know Jimmy will say yes," I tell him the start of the plan and when I say Jimmy's name he blushes.

Love sick.

"We could ask them out there," I suggested excited . "That's an amazing idea Katherine how are you that smart?" Scott asks me.

Edited