Lin Xiujuan's eyes were flushed when she lowered her head and looked up again: "Director Hao, I wouldn't bother you if it wasn't really helpless. It's because those people didn't give me and my siblings a chance to survive."

Hao Jinhua hurriedly said seriously: "Comrade Lin, don't worry, if you tell the whole story, our Women's Federation will definitely decide for you and the Xie family brothers and sisters. The organization has said it, and the hearts of the heroes' families must not be chilled." "Those

people Thinking about the pension in my hand, and even instigating me to leave my siblings and remarry with the pension, I said I disagreed and they went to my natal family to make trouble, and said that if I disagreed, they would say that I was killed by Kefu, Hao Director, don't you think this is forcing me to my death? I thought that those two children are still young, and even if I remarry, it will be in the next year or two, but those people are unwilling to let me go." Finally, Lin Xiujuan also shed a few tears symbolically to show her grievance and helplessness.

Hu Yanhua has always been used to observing words and expressions, and when she saw the director of the Women's Federation turned livid, she also cried, "Director Hao, you don't know how unscrupulous that old woman is. We, Xiujuan, have already said we disagree, and she still comes to our house to make trouble, and still wants to Using filial piety to suppress people, there is nothing we can do if we find you."

"Don't worry, we will definitely seek justice for Comrade Lin in this matter." After hearing that Lin Xiujuan planned to remarry next year for the sake of the Xie family siblings, Director Hao became more fond of her.

Lin Xiujuan's eyes were red, and she immediately said: "Thank you Director Hao, thank you Director Hao, I just want to live a quiet life for a few days, the two children have lost their only relatives, and they have never recovered from the pain, so every time I hear It's hard to hear these words."

Hao Jinhua reached out and patted Lin Xiujuan's shoulder: "Comrade Xiaolin is worthy of being a family member of a hero, don't worry, we will handle this matter well."

After leaving the Women's Federation, Lin Xiujuan wiped away tears, and then Hu Yanhua looked at the side and said in a low voice: "Mom, don't worry, I guess she will not dare to mess around again after this time."

Hu Yanhua looked around and found that there was no one around. After coming here, I don't have to worry about Xiujuan, she can speak better than myself.

Seeing Hu Yanhua's expression, Lin Xiujuan understood what she meant, and was a little nervous for a moment. She must have discovered something, and it was all her fault that she became more careless relying on the memory of the original owner.

Fortunately, Hu Yanhua next to her quickly took her arm and turned to talking about other things, seeming to regard her change as growing up and being sensible, Lin Xiujuan couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

After Zhang Yongfang had a nightmare, she never fell asleep again. She patted her heart until the sound of cooking came from the kitchen at dawn, and told herself that her dreams were all reversed. Don't worry about it. Lin Xiujuan is a very evil girl. It's better for me to go there less, but it still hurts to think of the amount of pension that Lin Xiumei said.

When Lin Xiumei was having breakfast, she saw Zhang Yongfang's ugly face, and swallowed the words again. Forget it, let's go and find out what happened in Lin Aiguo's house yesterday.

The entire morning passed peacefully, and Zhang Yongfang also heaved a sigh of relief, thinking to herself that she was really scaring herself, even if Lin Xiujuan's girl didn't care about her, the boss always had to worry about herself, after all, it was her own.