Night 7 (SCAV WAR)

Tonight marks the night of the Scav War. After dispatching the previous night, you're meeted with gunshots as all the scavs are in a frenzy, to the point they're infighting with each other. It would be unwise to continue keeping Hanger up in the front, so you picked her up and moved her to a corner of the safe zone. You prepare your resources and your spirits.

"I'll hold them off the best I can. But this might be the end..." you mutter.

Billhook? Check. Grenades? Check. KSG? Check.

As your AGENT chimes "Hostile presence detected" you throw your fire bomb near the entrance of the area. It scorches all the scavs that walk through it, making them easy pickings afterwards. You used your KSG to the best of your ability to pick off the high quantities of dangerous gunners, and Hanger helped to save your skin a few times by trancing a few scavs that got the jump on you. After picking off the last scav, your AGENT chiming "Area successfully defended", you breathe a sigh of relief and collapse onto the ground next to Hanger. They look at you, and slowly reach out their arm to you, gently placing it on your head and stroking your hair. It feels... oddly nice, to have a companion, even if it is a shadow demon or whatever. You decide to take a rest, after all, that was exhausting...