Night 4

Although the shadow seemed weakened it was nonetheless able to help out by occupying the scavs with its ability, allowing you to dispatch them.

"Hey, thanks for the help back there, god knows I needed it. Say, I wanted to ask, do you remember anything before you were re-awoken?"
"MEMORIES, FAINT AT BEST, BUT I DO KNOW WHAT I WAS MADE FOR."
"Do you remember what your name was? Or anything I could call you by?"
"NO"

"I'll... think of something I guess, but I'm going to head off to scavenge for supplies. I'll be back soon." You say before leaving the safe area.
You realise you need to make up for the night of scavenging you missed yesterday, and you go on a looting spree... Well, as much of a looting spree as one agent can go on, eliminating any roaming scavs in your way to increase your bounty. By the end of it, you've got a good deal of resources: A fire bomb, impact grenades, and among other things, a blueprint for the billhook. You claimed your bounties and crafted it, now having a powerful weapon on hand as well as the support of a shadow monster, you're feeling quite confident. Perhaps you do stand a chance after all! While you were looting, you thought of a name for the shadow, Hanger. A bit odd, you think, but it's the most apt. Heading back to the safe area, Hanger is still there fortunately. You sort out all the resources you gathered.

"A good haul today, and I managed to think of something to call you." you tell Hanger.

"NOT THE WORST NAME I'VE HEARD..."
The turrets deactivate, it's time for the scav wave yet again, but now you're far more prepared...