10. First day p.1

Start from the beginning

"Creepy..." Denki says quietly. Suddenly, there are purple lights floating in place inside the room. Like beautiful colored stars. One star at the front grows bigger, and bigger, changing into the silhouette of a person. The star glows brighter and brighter, filling the room with a radiant lavender glow, able to be seen from outside the building. People have to close their eyes as it gets too bright and then, suddenly, it's gone. In the stars place is a girl. A ginger with a strange hat and antlers.

"Wow. Dramatic much?" Aizawa says, sarcastically and clearly miffed.

"Sorry. Nezu wanted a show!" Gem giggles as Aizawa facepalms.

"Uh... Sir?" A blue haired boy with glasses speaks up. "Who is this?"

"I'm Geminitay, but you can all call me Gem! I'm the head wizard of the Crystal Cliffs and headmaster of the Crystal Cliffs Academy!" Gem introduces herself with a smile, and a raven haired woman with a large ponytail raises her hand. "Yes?"

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. What exactly is the Crystal Cliffs? I've never heard of it before."

"My empire!" A boy with spiky red hair raises his hand next.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima! What do you mean by empire?"

"I have an empire! I didn't place myself as ruler, although at this point that wouldn't be too far off... I made it so there could be a safe place to learn magic and a place for my friends. The people there still acknowledge me as a ruler, but I really just wanted a peaceful home. The explosions every second of the day since my brother became ruler of the Grimlands just wasn't very nice on my ears... Or Blue's ears for that matter." A boy with fluffy green hair raises his hand next. As Gem calls on him Aizawa stops her.

"Don't. Let the others ask questions first.

"He's the only one raising his hand! Do you have something against this boy?"

"He's very problematic, but other than that no. He just asks 100 questions in a single second and he would take too much time. Do him last."

"Fine. Anyone else?" Everyone stays the same and a few even look a little afraid. "Alright then. Go ahead!"

"Hi! My name is Izuku Midoriya. What's your quirk?" Gem looks at Aizawa who sighs.

"Your ability."

"Right! Uhm, I can use magic! And I'm part deer!" Gem points to her antlers.

"What do you mean by magic?" Midoriya asks.

"Where I come from, quirks don't exist." Everyone is in shock at this statement. "But that doesn't mean we don't have powers or abilities. For instance, I'm a hybrid and a wizard. I know how to use magic, and my potions are more enhanced. My deer qualities make me a bit faster and better at parkour, although I'm not that good at PvP. My antlers could be used for defense or offense, but it's not the best idea. They do however give me the urge to ram people... My ears are also quite good, but they aren't deer ears. they're elf ears!"

"PvP? Potions? Hybrid? I have so many questions!!"

"Well for hybrids I think you should already know what that is, but I'm a hybrid of an elf and a deer. For potions, they're elixirs with various magical properties. And PvP is Person vs. Person. Essentially just combat. I've gotten better at it, but I'm still not the best. Now I think we should get to the actual lessons, and leave the rest of your questions for later."

"Alright!" Aizawa calls the class' attention back to him "Let's show Gem what everyone can do. I've given her a description, but it's best she sees in person, so get your suits on and head out to field gamma!" The students scramble to the locker rooms and Gem goes as well. She had decided not to start off with her normal robes, so she put them in her locker just for this. Nezu had suggested it. When she enters the room, all eyes go to her.

"Gem~sensei? What are you doing here?" Momo asks.

"I'm putting on my outfit! I wanted it to be a surprise." Gem answers. "Why don't you all tell me your names?" Gem says as she takes off her hat and sets it down with her staff and grimoire and opens up her locker.

"I'm Kyoka Jirou." A girl with things on her ears and beautiful short purple hair answers. "My quirk is headphone jack." Jirou displays her extra appendages growing from her ears.

"You already know my name, but my quirk is creation." Momo says, making a retractable bo staff to demonstrate.

"I'm Mina Ashido! My quirk is acid!" The pink girl says, making a bit of acid to demonstrate.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, but just call me Tsu! My quirk is frog. Kero. Sorry, it's a tick." A green haired girl says.

"I'm Ochako Uraraka! My quirk is zero gravity!" A bubbly short haired brunette says, touching one of her shoes and making it float to demonstrate. "Release!" The shoe falls back to the ground.

"I'm Toru Hagakure! My quirk is invisibility as I'm sure you can tell." A pair of floating gloves says. They must be attached to an invisible girl.

"That's amazing, all you!" Gem says as she puts her hat back on.

"Woah! You look beautiful!" Mina says, admiring Gems outfit.

"Oh thank you!"

"Oh no... Guys! Mineta found a hole again!" Jirou says and the girls all quickly covered up. "... Oh my god!" Jirou exclaims and everyone becomes worried. "Bakugou just slapped Mineta!"

"Where's the hole?" Gem asks Jirou who points to it. Gem gets out her crafting table and some birch wood, turning it into planks and then the planks into a trapdoor, putting it on the wall and shutting it. "There. Problem solved."