Yea we gotta stomp this bitch cause no.

"Okay and? Bitch you like 3 weeks pregnant you gone be ight" she smirked waving me off and i sighed a little and looked down at my non-existing belly.

I mean one night at the club wouldn't hurt right?

"You know what" i started to say locking my phone and looked at her. "Fuck her and him like you told me, we finna get to this bag so our mini me's ain't gone want for nothing" i said smiling at the baby that slept while i slowly rubbed my flat stomach.

"Exactlyyy! Seee my best bitch right there"

I smirked "perioddddddddd" i stuck my tongue out.

When i say Kamari was in for a rude awakening, i bet that ass won't diss me again once he see this ultrasound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ~Sariyah Moore~

~Sariyah Moore~

"Girl yesssss and then the hoe had the nerve to try and spit in my mutha fuckin face!!" My client screeched out as I was gluing down her lace.

I shook my head, "hell nawl cause she would've been a dead bitch if that spit would've came in contact with my face" i told her frowning a bit cause bitches really be nasty as fuck.

Like outta all things you could do to me, you rather spit on me.

Trifling ass hoes.

"Thats what im sayinnnnnggg. She just don't know that it would've been her last day cause ion play that spitting shit" i nodded in agreement and continued gluing the lace down.

Doing hair was therapeutic for me.

It made me calm, and it made me feel good that i could make other people feel good.

"But yea girl his mama had me fucked up out last weekend" the girl said and i chuckled shaking my head.

"Well im glad you didn't go to jail sis"

"Girl me too cause i just knew i was about to catch a case" she spoke up while getting on her phone.

After another 20 minutes of making sure the lace was laid blend and her hair was styled, i was finally done and i had one client at 4.

"Ooou see this is why i love coming to you bitch cause you be slaying to the Gods" she smiled with excitement as she looked at her self in the mirror.