Chapter 2: Harper not Hela and I have secrets

My name is Harper and I'm 15 years old. I used to be called Hela but I got teased for having a weird name so I changed it, to the thing I love most; The Harp. I still play it and a few other instruments and I also remember the spells my Father taught me but I have forgotten about my life before this world, I can't remember my Father, the only thing I remember is the day we were seperated yet that was a blur.

The World I was sent to was Earth. I hated it at first but then I realised I could do anything I wanted. I was four when I was sent here so when I did my little pranks and tricks people thought it was funny or cute, I had a new family who accepted me as their child; I had a new Mother, Father and Brother!

My new life wasn't so bad...

"Harps come on, we're going to be late!" My brother Austin shouted.

I laughed and pulled on my converse. "Chill man, I'm coming!" I shouted. I ran to the door picked up my bag, ran out the door, down the path and jumped into Austin's car. "You're so mean."

"Oh come on you take way too long to get ready in a morning," Austin told me and he drove down the street.

I laughed. "Why do you want to get to school so early for?" I asked and put my feet on the dash.

"Miss Edwards wants my 1000 word essay in this morning," He told me.

I laughed. "Did you do it?" I asked. He never does homework, either he pays me to do it or copies someone else!

Austin smirked. "I got Kate to do it for me," He told me.

I rolled my eyes; Kate is this really smart girl in Austin's grade and she basically fancy's the pants off him, so he uses her to get his work done.

"Oh My God you're such a prick to her!" I told him as we pulled up outside school. "Look don't get another after school because you're my ride home and it's game night."

Austin sighed dramatically. "Fine but don't get in trouble because I'm not bailing you out again!" He told me.

I stuck my tongue out and he drove to the car park. I quickly went into school and ran in the Janitors closet, I shape shifted into the janitor and walked down the corridor into the staff room, it's Friday and they always had cakes on a Friday. I went over to the table picked up a blue cup cake and quickly left, I ran back to the closet and changed back into my original self and happily ate the cup cake.

As I walked towards home room I noticed a man dressed in black, with a black eye patch was standing outside the class room door?

The guy looked at me. "Harper Price?" He asked.

I looked behind me then back at him. "Depends who's asking," I told him and crossed my arms.

"My name is Nick Fury, is there anywhere private we can talk?" He asked.

I laughed lightly. "Yeah em not happening, leave me alone or I'll scream this place down and you'll get taken away by the police," I told him with a sweet smile.

Fury didn't even flinch. "I know what you can do Harper, you have ice powers," He stated.

Half true. It's part of the spells I've know since I was a kid... Hmm I guess he doesn't know I'm also a shape shifter. This will be interesting- Wait, what am I saying this guy knows my biggest secret!

"What do you want with me?" I asked him and crossed my arms.

Fury sighed. "Come with me and I promise everything will become clear," He told me and took a step towards me.

I moved back and shot ice at his feet holding him in place and I ran down the corridor.

"AGENTS THE CHILD IS GETTING AWAY!" I heard Fury say. Agents?