After the God of Light left.

After lunch, Shen Wanyao had to study with the priest again.

According to the arrangement of the Supreme Holy See, Shen Wanyao had to finish studying all kinds of content that the Holy Son must learn before the scriptures began.

Only in this way can he, as an excellent Son, make his first appearance in front of everyone.

Shen Wanyao is used to taking a nap after lunch.

But now there is no chance, he wants to abandon the nap time and sit in the hall of the temple for class.

Still one on one.

Shen Wanyao dreams back to the high school tutoring time before time travel.

Fortunately, the priest was his ex-husband.

Facing that familiar face, he could be soft and coquettish, asking him to teach him some simple things and to finish class early.

The priest agreed to him.

The priest did not teach Shen Wanyao to recite strange love poems, nor did he teach him obscure teachings.

Instead, he popularized simple common sense with him.

Shen Wanyao sat on the man's lap, leaning against the man's chest, listening to the man's hoarse voice.

"The God of Light and the God of Darkness have been enemies since their birth. There is no reason, just because one is dark and the other is bright."

"In the 120th year of the Guangming Calendar, a struggle broke out between the God of Light and the God of Darkness, affecting the entire heaven and demon world."

"The outcome of this war is that there is no distinction between top and bottom, and both losers. The body and body of the God of Darkness were seriously injured, and the soul of the God of Light was damaged, and he was forced to fall into a deep sleep that lasted for three years."

Shen Wanyao listened carefully, and the system sounded, supplementing Shen Wanyao.

System: [The God of Darkness is the protagonist's attacker, and the God of Light is the protagonist's receiver. They are born rivals.

Deadly enemy + strong CP is the most popular CP mode now, and it is full of emotional tension.

And you are the cannon fodder caught in the middle, the stepping stone of their love. 】

Shen Wanyao: "..."

But speaking, the God of Light and the God of Darkness have never met each other, so they may really be mortal enemies.

The system snorted: [Hey, the 120th year of the Guangming calendar, the year when the God of Light fell asleep, wasn't it the year you married your first husband? What a coincidence. 】

Shen Wanyao realized later: "Yes."

That year, he had just grown up and was poor. One day he came up with the idea of ​​eating soft food as if he had enlightened him, and got married the next day.

Shen Wanyao returned to reality and continued to listen to the priest's popular science.

Seeing that Shen Wanyao was distracted, the priest stopped popularizing history and talked about a little-known legend.

The priest lowered his eyes, looked at the boy in his arms, and said softly, "Xiao Wan, did you know that there is a way to resurrect the dead according to legend."