Chapter 8 - A Prey in Winter

Start from the beginning

In the door a pathway was shown going straight down to what appears to be the basement off UA. Or rather a hidden path that was left unopened in a long time though the condition still seem dust clean for some reason.

The group then descended below the surface. Apart from Nezu and Botan, the group looks around the room as for something that piques their curiosity. But the thing that stands out from it is UA's design but it looked a bit more medieval.

Botan paid no attention to them at all as she continued to walk, following behind Nezu.

They soon reached what appears to be an elevator as the door opens allowing the group to enter. Nezu pressed a button as the elevator starts to descend.

The group were stuck in the compact space with Yagoo, Nezu and Toshinori at the front with Botan, Leero and Izuku at the back. Leero poked Izuku in the arm causing him to look at his son. Leero then did a sign as he makes his hand have a gap between them but he was twisting something between his fingers. Izuku caught up to his sign as he dug into his pockets before bringing out a piece of candy before giving it to Leero.

Leero happily twisted the candy as he placed the candy in his mouth as he savors it. Botan then proceeded to pat her child on the head as he purrs from the affection.

Leero : Thanks mom and dad *purrs*

Izuku : No problem Leero *smiles*

Botan : You always bring candy?

Izuku : Only for Leero, I know he's still a kid so I had to get some candies 'Except now I have to clean the dorms for 2 months now from me asking Aizawa if I could go out to buy some candies'

Botan : Quite a father you are

Izuku : I-it's only natural to take care of a child ok

Izuku was rubbing his head in embarrassment as a red dust covered his face. Leero could see that as he smiles as well before he gripped on Izuku's sleeves before pulling him closer to him and Botan.

A big gasp escaped from Izuku's mouth as he looked at Leero who was not looking at him as he continue to mind his own business with his candy. Botan on the other hand was surprised by Izuku's abrupt movement as she just stood still not moving at all.

This on its own made it awkward for both of them as Izuku could feel himself suddenly losing oxygen as time goes on due to his close contact with a girl. He was never this close to a girl and it's just making him hyper ventilate like someone with asthma.

The door produced a ding sound then opens catching their attention to their arrival much to Izuku's delight. The group then reached towards an open doorway as they each walk through the door entering a small room.

Izuku and Botan walked forward with Leero quoting his curiosity as they reached the window. Izuku placed his hands on the the glass as he peeked towards the floor as his eyes widened. The blush that was present soon dissipated as his eyes shine more looking at the room below him.

 The blush that was present soon dissipated as his eyes shine more looking at the room below him