"Yes, as long as you dare to speak out, I will make you bankrupt." Jiang Yuan continued to threaten.

Gu Xihe was speechless.

Although she knew that Jiang Yuan, a little girl, only dared to yell, but she couldn't actually do it at all, but she was still frightened by her posture.

Quickly begging for mercy: "Okay, auntie, I will definitely not say a word, I will definitely keep my mouth shut, and I will never reveal anything between you and Ye Bai, okay?"

"You promise?!"

"I promise!"

Gu Xihe was helpless. Looking at this little Jiang Yuan, she couldn't help but feel that the two of them seemed to have returned to two years ago together. Just threaten people, but guarantee.

It seems that this little temper has not changed after two years.

Gu Xihe thought about it secretly, and suddenly seemed to think of something, looked at Jiang Yuan in surprise, and asked: "I said, Yuan'er, the reason why you are so nervous is not because you dare not let Jingying know that Is it something?"

Jiang Yuan paused when she heard the sound, as if Jiang Yuan, who had been poked into her mind, became angry from embarrassment: "...Nothing!"

But people like Gu Xihe just owe a beating, the more she denies, the other party will The more exciting it is.

Seeing Jiang Yuan's hurried steps, she stuck to it like a dog's skin plaster, and chased after Jiang Yuan's buttocks and asked: "Are you caught by me? Sigh, you are not afraid that I know you I had a girlfriend before, why are you afraid that Jingying will know? Jiang Yuan, I didn't say that, you really care about Jingying, you can't be in love with Jingying, right?" Jiang Yuan: "

...... "

Like it?

She likes Jingying? !

impossible!

She just didn't want Jingying to know about these messy things.

I just don't want Jingying to think that he is a messy person who had a same-sex partner before.

She didn't want Jingying to use this to mistakenly think that he had something for her when he approached her.

After all, the former Jingying mistakenly thought that he was approaching her because he wanted to take care of her.

right.

That's it.

It was for this reason that she didn't want Jingying to know these things.

Pushing away Gu Xihe who was circling around her, her expression was cold: "You think too much, I don't like Jingying, Jingying and I are just friends, just good friends." Her goal has always

been Get the love of the heroine's best friend.

It's not an object.

But Gu Xihe was full of disbelief.

Jiang Yuan is almost obedient to Jingying. She can book tickets immediately for Jingying without answering the phone, travel long distances to Jingying's filming location, and set up an entertainment company because she wants to support Jingying.

For the sake of Jingying, she desperately kept her past.

If you don't like it, it's really a hell.

And Jiang Yuan probably doesn't know at all that every time she looks at Jingying, her eyes are as happy as she wants.

This little fool...