Jiang Yuan and Xue Zi chatted for a few more words, confirmed the details of the cooperation in the afternoon, and hung up the phone.

"Xue Zi said, I want you to go to the company in the afternoon and hold a meeting on your image setting. I'm afraid you will be busy in the future." Jiang Yuan shrugged and smiled.

Jingying nodded: "Got it, you go back first, I will accompany my mother after dinner, and go directly to the company."

Jiang Yuan was stunned, and looked up at her in surprise: "You don't plan to keep me here for dinner?"

" Doesn't Mr. Jiang have someone to accompany him?"

Jing Ying said lightly.

Glancing at the marks on Jiang Yuan's neck, he immediately turned his head away, his eyes were cold.

"???"

Jiang Yuan was at a loss: "Who am I going to accompany?"

After a pause, looking at Jing Ying with a calm face but clearly dodging eyes, an unknown fire rose in Jiang Yuan's heart.

"Jingying, why do I feel that you are a little weird today, you seem to repel me."

Jiang Yuan is a straightforward person, and she can't hide her words in her heart.

She has been feeling a little uncomfortable since last night.

It's just that she never thought about why she felt uncomfortable.

But at this moment, she clearly knew that her discomfort was because Jing Ying didn't go to see her!

Although it was because of the need to save his life that he approached Jingying.

But Jiang Yuan also knows that she really wants to be nice to Jingying, and she circles around Jingying all day long, thinking of ways to make Jingying happy. Every move is done sincerely by herself, and it is all sacrifices. Sincere.

So in her heart, she also hopes that Jingying can treat her well, and that when something happens to her, Jingying will appear in front of her eyes!

"I didn't reject you, I just think you don't need me."

Jing Ying said with a cold face, tightly clenching her fingers where Jiang Yuan couldn't see.

Jiang Yuan became even more angry.

"How do you know that I don't need you? I was hospitalized for allergies yesterday, and you just made a phone call and it was over. You didn't ask me what was going on, whether it was serious or not! I was the first one when you had an accident. Come forward, is that what you did to me? Now you're throwing yourself at me! Jingying, do I owe you?!"

Jiang Yuan suddenly felt like an idiot.

It is even more doubtful whether the dog ratio system is cheating itself.

The clearly shown love value is 40, but she can't feel it at all.

The false system is harmful!

Jiang Yuan scolded the system in her heart, but the broken system didn't make a sound.

Jiang Yuan felt uncomfortable, turned around and wanted to leave and go home.

As soon as he left, someone grabbed his wrist.

Jiang Yuan's footsteps stopped, and the corners of her mouth could not help but rise, but she quickly suppressed it again, turned around, and looked at Jingying pretending to be angry.