2

An hour later, at Nancheng Port, a luxury cruise ship docked at the pier.

Almost everyone at the pier couldn't help but glance sideways at the luxurious cruise ship.

And on the cruise ship.

The housekeeper, Uncle Jiang, bowed respectfully to the woman in the door, raised his arms, and bent his elbows inward.

"Miss, we have arrived, please disembark."

Inside the door, Jiang Yuan took a deep breath and stood up.

The exaggerated attire on her body had already been changed by herself.

Her now.

A head of long golden wavy hair hangs behind her, and she wears a black tight-fitting long dress, which shows her perfect figure. The scary foundation on her face has also been removed, and she only wears simple makeup, but she also looks The skin is like snow, which can be broken by blowing bullets. The facial features are three-dimensional, and there is a strong aura when she is not talking, like a cold goddess. The red lips are soft and the eyes are clear. Wherever you go, there is an eye-catching face.

At first, even Jiang Yuan herself was frightened, that such a heaven-defying face was hidden under the exaggerated makeup of the original owner.

The little white hands with bright red nail polish waved, "Uncle Jiang, you don't have to be so particular in front of me from now on, I can go by myself."

Uncle Jiang was slightly surprised.

The former eldest lady wanted to label herself as the daughter of the richest man wherever she went.

changed today?

However, no matter how surprised he was, the old housekeeper didn't show any signs of it.

Insist on letting Jiang Yuan help him down.

"On weekdays, my subordinates can comply with Missy's request, but now there are hundreds of media reporters waiting at the pier, so please don't lose your temper, Missy." Uncle Jiang

only thought that she was acting out of temper on a whim.

Jiang Yuan was stunned for a moment, and she also understood that now she represents the face of Jiang Group, the richest man in the country, and sometimes her external image is also a corporate image, so she didn't refuse after thinking about it, and walked up to the The red carpet has already been laid.

While walking, Jiang Yuan sighed in her heart.

This is a top-grade wool red carpet of 8,000 euros per square meter.

The pair of shoes she stepped on are all luxury goods starting at 100,000 yuan.

Every time she took a step, Jiang Yuan felt that two thousand yuan was lost. Distressed, don't want it.

After finally reaching the pier, hundreds of media reporters were already waiting.

And the man waiting in front of the reporter, Jiang Yuan also recognized at a glance, he was the scumbag hero - Li Tingshen.

Words and phrases depicted in those books bubbled out sentence by sentence.

[He is tall and straight, wearing a black handmade suit, and the man's facial features are as hard as a knife. ]

Jiang Yuan:? ? Why didn't God carve his face full of blood?

[A pair of cold eyes are like a thousand-year ice pool...]

​​Jiang Yuan: Those who are motionless, are you sure they are not dead fish eyes?

[As if no one can enter it...]

Jiang Yuan:? ? How old is this talent if you go in?

Jiang Yuan made complaints while watching, she really didn't understand why those female partners would be so crazy for such a man, except for his slightly better looks and better family background? Such a person throws a lot in the entertainment industry, okay? Sure enough, it is the halo of the male protagonist, everyone must love it?

Li Tingshen looked Jiang Yuan up and down, and calmed down after being a little irritable after being called here suddenly.

This Jiang Yuan was different from before. He remembered seeing this young lady of the Jiang family before. She was so ugly that she couldn't even look at it. If it wasn't because of this person's identity and background, he would have ignored her at all.

And half an hour ago, he received a call, saying that Miss Jiang asked him to pick up the boat in person. Li Tingshen was even more annoyed by this arrogant woman. In the past, Jiang Yuan chased him back and forth, holding him, But now this woman dares to let herself pick up the boat?

Li Tingshen didn't think about saying hello, but just looked at Jiang Yuan coldly.

Jiang Yuan mocked inwardly: Heh~ This air is also a big blow!

After glancing at Li Tingshen, he turned to look at the housekeeper, "Uncle Jiang, why did I come to Nancheng this time?" "

It was Mr. Li who invited Jiang's Group to attend the opening ceremony of Li's Film Industry. Miss, you are invited. "

"Then are we in a cooperative relationship? Li's Film Industry is very important to my Jiang Corporation?" "

It's not a cooperative relationship. It's just that you like Mr. Li, so give it a face." "

Then Mr. Li didn't mean to invite any , I can leave at any time." Jiang Yuan raised her head and asked lightly.

"Of course. You are the young miss of the Jiang family. You can do whatever you want." Even the experienced butler Uncle Jiang didn't know what the young lady meant.

Li Tingshen's face became so dark that it became the bottom of the pot.

But Jiang Yuan pinched her nails and continued to say calmly: "Yes, our Jiang family is only the richest man in the country, not the richest man in the world, and we don't have any cooperative relationship with Li's Film Industry. This walk will not have any good effect on the Li family. If this is the case, Uncle Jiang, let's go~" After finishing speaking, Jiang Yuan

stepped on the ten-centimeter high diamond-encrusted high heels, and her figure swayed into the lengthened In Lin Hao's car.

Uncle Jiang: "..."

Li Tingshen: "..."

And the eyes of the media widened.

The popping flash lights up.

Miss Jiang's face-off in public, Li Tingshen, president of Li's Films?

incredible!

Didn't Miss Jiang love chasing after Li Tingshen? What's wrong now?

Uncle Jiang looked at the back of the eldest lady leaving, and was stunned for a moment, the corners of his mouth slightly raised, but within a reasonable range, he turned around and nodded respectfully to Li Ting, whose face was black as coal: "In that case, then, Mr. Li, I will leave now. Li

Tingshen: "..."

The little secretary standing beside him was also dumbfounded.

"President Li...what is this...?"

Li Ting was so angry that his eyes twitched, and he said angrily, "How do I know?!"

...

In the car, after shaking her face, Jiang Yuan was in a better mood.

It's just...

the change in the love value of the two protagonists in her mind caused her endless headaches.

Female lead: Jing Ying; love value: 0

male lead: Li Tingshen; love value: -100

emmmm...

Probably after all this trouble, Li Tingshen probably hates her to the core.

Jiang Yuan looked at the remaining health on her wrist: 96.6, and prayed silently: Mistress, mistress, I rely on you to save my life, please be kind.

Uncle Jiang turned his head and saw the eldest lady looking at his wrist and sighing.

I thought the eldest lady was still hurt by Li Tingshen's attitude.

Uncle Jiang frowned slightly.

The eldest lady is the only daughter of the richest man in the country, and there are three elder brothers above the eldest lady.

The master, madam, and the three young masters all spoiled the young lady, but the young lady recognized Li Tingshen at a glance.

Everyone knew in their hearts that Li Tingshen would not like their young lady at all, and he was just taking advantage of the young lady's position, but this silly young lady was just obsessed with obsession.

Just now seeing the young lady deliberately making things difficult, Uncle Jiang thought that the young lady had finally found her way back, and felt very happy.

But seeing how uncomfortable the young lady is now, Uncle Jiang, like the old man and his wife, felt a little bit unbearable.

"If the lady still misses Mr. Li, this subordinate can send the lady back now."

"Huh? Send it back?"

Jiang Yuan was taken aback when she heard the sound, and quickly waved her hands: "I don't want to go back." "

Then where does the lady want to go?" ?"

After thinking for a while, Jiang Yuan reported an address: "Cashbox Bar."

"Yes."

Jiang Yuan put down her hands, leaned on the seat and closed her eyes to rest.

The author has something to say: In the next chapter, the actress will be on stage! ! ! !

HP conversion: 1 hour = 0.416 HP.

Thank you little angels for your likes, and pray for more little angels~ I hope that the collection will increase and the comments will be more and more.