PART 2: OCHO FINAL

( WARING BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER THIS IS VERY SAD)

ROBIN'S POV:

"What?" I asked. "Look, there's like a door maybe it's something down there." Ellie said. We all shook our heads. And slightly opened the door. We started walking quietly down the stairs seeing another door.

I unlocked all of the locks. I opened it revealing yn she looked scared. She ran towards me into my arms. "Robin!" She said. I hugged her back tightly. "I missed you so much love and I'm so sorry." I said wiping my tears. "No I'm so sorry I shouldn't have slapped you..." she said. She looked behind me and ran into donna's arms and gweny's. "I missed all of you guys so much." She cried. "And finney, you still look the same." She said. We laughed. Finney looked offended but then smiled. And hugged her.

Her and finney had been best friends since they were 8. "Uh sorry to ruin your moment but I think we should get going before that guy gets back." Ellie said. We heard the front door of the house open. We all froze.

YN POV:

We all froze. "Okay listen, don't move..." Bruce said. "I'll go see who that is."

"No Bruce don't you'll get hurt!" Donna said.

"So what, I'm doing it all for us." He said running up the stairs. "NO!" We said. "I'm so scared I don't want him to get hurt I really don't it's all my f-fault I-" Gweny started stuttering and crying.

"Gweny, it is not your fault if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have found Yn you were the real cop. Don't blame yourself your a hero." Donna said putting her hands on gweny's shoulders.

We then heard groaning coming from upstairs and banging. "BRUCE!" I yelled. I ran upstairs.

"Yn no!" I heard Robin yell. I ignored him. I saw the grabber stabbing Bruce in the arm. I jumped on his back when the grabbed slammed me into the fridge and i fell. He then walked back to Bruce I stepped in front of him and he accidentally stabbed me in my chest. Blood started to come out of my mouth.

I looked over and saw Donna and Robin looking over at me. "NO!" Donna yelled. Finney pulled out a gun and started shooting the grabber. The grabber fell to the ground and so did I. I was in Bruce's arms. Everyone ran up to me.

"Y-Yn your okay!" Donna said. Tears were coming all down her eyes.

"H-he loved me..." I said as blood was still coming out of my mouth. 

"Who?" Robin asked as a tear came down his eye.

"V-Vance he's dead... and I spoke on the phone with him and he... said he was sorry..." I said.

"Tell mom I love her, and Donna..." I looked over.

"Tell dad s-s-screw him..." I said doing a slight grin. My vision got very blurry and my eyes closed.

DONNA'S POV:

"NO! Y-Y-YOU CAN'T GO PLEASE!" I yelled. Finney was holding me back. "Okay Okay..." finney said as tears came down his eyes. I looked over at Ellie. And she had a straight face and she was in shock staring at Yn. And I saw a tear come down her eye. Gweny was crying so hard.

"NO!I-IM SO SORRY YN!" Gweny said.

Bruce was crying as he had multiple tears coming down his eyes. Robin had a look of anger on his face. He began punching the fridge. And screaming and yelling.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BULL!!!!!!" He yelled. I hugged him as he hit my arms and he pulled me in for a hugged as we sat there and sobbed together.

Police sirens came and tons of police came inside the kitchen. "EVERYONE OUT!" They yelled. We were outside in the back of a ambulance. When I saw mom's car pull up.

"Mom...?" I said. I ran into her arms.

"Oh Donna! Ellie! Are you alright?" She asked. "Did they find my daughter?" She asked.

Ellie looked down. A tear came down my eye. "She told us to tell you that she loves you." I said. She looked over and saw the police carrying out a body.

She ran towards the body while the police pulled her back. She started crying so hard.

"YNNNNN!!!" She cried.

"NOT MY DAUGHTER, OH GOD! NO PLEASE."

I looked over at Robin. He was looking down. Ellie looked at me and gave me a quick hug and walked back to the truck. We saw another car pull up it was Billy and his parents. Billy rushed out of the car and ran up to us.

"Are you guys okay? Where's yn! I've been gone on vacation and I heard t-that she was missing a-and I-"

"Billy..." I looked at him.

"She's gone..." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me In disbelief. He put his hands on his head. Gweny came up to him and hugged him tight.

My sister... Yn Marie Clarke. S-she was gone. And I don't know what I'm gonna do without her. She was the brave one. She put up such a big fight. And, she saved Bruce. Remember her.