PART 2:SIETE

I woke up after a while and my head was still hurting. I looked around when I heard a phone ring. I picked it up as fast as I could.

"Hello...?" I said. Nobody answered. "HELLO!" I said. "Is anyone there?!" I asked. Nobody answered so I hung up. I'm screwed! I wish I could see mom and again and Donna and everyone else especially Robin i feel really bad about our argument. And if I don't make it out alive I'll never get to aplogize...

the phone rang again. "Hello! What do you want?" I asked. "Don't catch a attitude yn!" He yelled. His voice sounded very familiar. It sounded like...

"Vance?" I asked.

"Yeah... it's me." He said. "Well what happened to you and where are you?" I asked. "I'm not coming home yn." He said. "W-what do you mean your not coming home?" I asked. "I mean that I didn't make it. And he took his time with me too." He said. A tear fell down my eye.

"Don't cry yn..." he said. "I'm not." I said wiping a tear. "Yes you are." He said. "Listen yn, I'm really sorry for everything I did to you and I truly wish you and Robin the best and I screwed up bad. But if I had to do again. Believe me I would and I promise you that. And I'm so sorry for everything... I love you yn." He said. "I love you too Vance." I said. "I hope we're not talking lovers style right?" I asked. He laughed and so did I. "No yn as friends." He said. "Listen, break a hole through the wall to gain access to a bigger freezer." He said. "And then what?" I asked. "You'll have to figure something out I know you can yn." He said.

"Will I still be able to talk to you." I asked. "No but I'll always be with you..." he said. "Bye yn."

"Bye Vance..."

I hung up the phone and started digging the hole. It took about 4 hours but it was definitely worth it I guess! I started banging on the freezer but nothing happened.

I came out of the hole and just broke down. There was nothing else to do...

ROBIN'S POV
———————————————————————

It's been almost a week since YN's been missing. Me and everyone else have been doing more than the police. Gwen is trying to have more dreams to see where Yn  could be.

"Soooo how does this dream thing work?" Ellie asked. "Well basically I get dreams about things that are true. So maybe if I can have a dream it can show me where Yn is." Gweny said. "Well where do these dreams comes from?" Asked Ellie "idk Jesus?"

"Gweny Jesus is giving you a sign! Those aren't just dreams, there premonitions." Ellie said. "What are those?" Finney asked. "Kind of a message being sent to you that something is about to happen sometimes it can be bad and sometimes it can be good..." Ellie said.

"Well I say we go to the police the next time you have a dream Gweny." I said.

she nodded. I looked over at Donna and saw her head down. I held my hand out to hold hers. She smiled and held my hand. Yn and Donna are really close and I can't imagine what's it's like having to not know where your sister is. We all hopped on our bikes and went around the neighborhood. It began to rain good thing we all had our coats on.

Gweny screamed and fell off her bike. We all stopped our bikes and ran to Gweny. "Gwen you good?" I asked.

"I saw t-the I saw Vance, Buzz, Matty and Matt!" Gweny said. Those were the bullies who picked on Finn.

"Well how come we didn't see them?" Donna asked. "Because... of my dreams." Gweny said. "Omg this is way to much to take in I mean I can't keep up with these dreams." Bruce said.

"Wait... look at the house guys." Robin said. "We never seen this one before"

"What's your point?" Finney asked. "The point is that we haven't checked this house yet and I have a really strange feeling about something." I said.
"Well what are we all standing here for let's go!" I said. They ran behind me. We checked the back of the house and saw a man walking out. It was a man with short brown hair with a mustache. Is that the grabber? No he looks so sweet. I still think we should check.

"That was so close!" Finney said. We all slowly broke into the back of the house. "Okay me, Finn and Bruce check places and Gwen, Donna and Ellie you guys check other places." I said whispering. They shook their heads and went their own ways. Me, Finney and Bruce checked in this too where a dog was in its cage it was barking like crazy.

"DOWN HERE!" I heard. We all started walking towards there was a basement...