xxxiv. i'm in a getaway car

Start from the beginning

"those were people! jesus christ!" pope screamed as briar ran a stop sign.

"that was some good evasive driving, princess!" jj pat briar on the shoulder with a big smile as she continued driving.

"where're we going?" pope said, a little calmer.

"i'll lose him," jj grabbed the steering wheel from his place next to briar.

"hey, hands off!" briar swat at him and screamed as they knocked into a speed limit sign.

"dude!" pope yelled as he slammed into kie as jj turned the wheel into a little alleyway.

the engine began to hiss and smoke loudly. "what the fuck?" briar screamed.

"he said he fixed the carburetor," jj said in shock. "you said he fixed it!"

"no, no, no!" kie screamed.

"he did!" pope defended himself.

"get your fucking hands off the wheel!" briar yelled and punched jj's shoulder.

"shit!" kie screamed.

"ow!" jj yelled and took his hands off the wheel. "damn it!"

"okay, what now, mario?" kie snapped at jj.

"number one rule. never trust mechanics!" jj grabbed briar's hand and helped her from the car. "we gotta go around!"

"go!" kie yelled and grasped briar's hand tightly.

"come on!"

"go, go, go, go, go!" pope screamed, voice hoarse.

"guys, i think he has a gun," kie informed.

"shit, get down!" jj yelled.

"what the fuck is going on?" briar screamed as she ducked down a bit, holding her bump tightly.

"come on, kie!"

"get to the alleyway. come on!" jj yelled and urged briar along.

"let's go. come on!" pope screamed. "i think i'm cramping."

"i'm pregnant and you're cramping?" briar yelled as she panted loudly. "shut it!"

"go, go, go!" kie yelled as they ran down an alleyway.

"this way!" jj instructed. "we might have to split up. i don't know where to go, okay? we gotta lose them!"

"oh!" briar gasped as her and jj slammed into a UPS man. "woah!"

"jesus! shit!" jj stumbled.

"watch out!" kie yelled. "sorry about that!"

"right here!" jj ran ahead.

"b, go!" pope yelled at briar.

"i'm going, jesus!" briar ran as fast as she could.

"here, here, here!" jj darted up another alley.

"okay!" kie panted.

"oh shit!" briar yelled as the man's hand brushed her back.

"he's right there. go, go, go!" jj yelled as he peaked back at briar.

"he's gaining. let's go!" pope yelled at briar.

"i'm pregnant, heyward!" briar screamed. "i'm going as fast as i can!"

"i am going!" jj defended himself. "i know, i know. you guys gotta keep up."

jj and pope were first out of the alley. kie a couple seconds behind. and then, panting and sweaty, came briar rose valentine.

and she was face-to-face with john booker routledge. the pogue's jaws all dropped. the teens all broke into smiles as they took each other in.

"i love you too!" john b blurted the second he looked at briar. "come on, get in! get in! come on!"

"get in!" sarah said happily.

"push! push! push!" jj and pope ran behind the bike. john b was peddling. sarah, kie, and briar sat in the seat.

"pedal faster, john b!" sarah yelled.

"go, john b! go!" jj raised his voice over all the yelling. "come on, pope! push! come on!"

jj jumped up into the bike with the girls.

"holy shit, i missed you," briar brought sarah into a tight hug.

pope tried to jump and rolled onto the ground.

"pope, get up, let's go!" john b urged. kie grasped pope's hand and helped pull him up.

"pedal, john b!"

kie screamed loudly as the man grasped her shoulder and briar punched him in the nose.

"see you later, asshole!" pope cheered. "oh my god!"

"blowing you a little big kiss!" jj hollered.

"fuck you!" briar waved her middle finger behind her.

the teens quickly moved down a ladder to the beach where john b and sarah had parked the boat. jj and pope helped push it off.

"briar valentine!" john b announced as he drove the boat away. "i love you, so, so much."

"i love you too," briar smiled and kissed her boyfriend for the first time since he drove away into that storm.

and for a few hours, it was all okay.

SADIE SPEAKS!
word count: 1544
last chap i have pre-written for now!
i'll try and write later today!

SADIE SPEAKS!word count: 1544last chap i have pre-written for now!i'll try and write later today!