TERUKO NOOOO!

Xander and David's POV:

"Why is everyone getting arrested..." Xander said confused and tired after all day. "I dunno Xander but I'm getting hungry again..." David said.

Awhile  up Xander and David were still walking to find a table and awhile they were walking they ran into Eden. "Oh....hey....Eden..." Xander said.

"Oh hey Xander...and hey David..." Eden said. "Uh is Teruko okay?" David Said to Eden.

"Uh..."

*flash back*

Eden and Terukos POV:

Teruko woke up in a hospital bed to see Eden next to her eating McDonald's

Teruko woke up in a hospital bed to see Eden next to her eating McDonald's. "Eden...what the hell happened!" Teruko said to Eden trying to sit up on the hospital bed. "Xander and David ran you over! Are you okay!" Eden said concerned.

"..."

"DO I LOOK OKAY I JUST GOT HIT BY A CAR!" Teruko said angry. "AND YOUR EATING MCDONALDS!" Teruko Said.

Then all of a sudden cops came into the hospital room and arrested Teruko awhile Eden just sat there confused and worried. As they were about to put Teruko in the car a car came by a ram over Teruko and she fucking died.

*End of flashback*

"Terukos fine!" Eden said awhile taking a sip of her McDonald's sprite.