Blackmail

Xander and David's POV:

Today has an interesting day for both Xander and David they "accidentally" ran over Teruko, and both Ace and Levi got arrested in Ikea. Though after both Xander and David finished eating at the food court they both went to look for a table.

"Man today has been an interesting day hasn't it Xander." David said looking around at all the furniture at Ikea. "Yeah..." Xander said as he was still in shock because of what happened between the Ace and Levi thing.

"I mean how the hell was Ace able to bring a whole Shotgun into the Ikea without it being noticed!" Xander said surprised, and kinda terrified. David just shrugged his shoulders and the two of them walked off chatting about who knows what.

A few minutes later

After a couple of minutes of Xander and David just looking for a table they ended up bumping into the one and only Arei. Xander frowned when he say her. "We'll look what we have here...the little bitch Xander!" Arei said as she smiled like what she just said wasn't an insult.

"Hm...Terukos not with you? Did she finally learn that you're just an annoying bitch and she ran away from you!" Xander was getting angrier by the minute she kept insulting him. "Oh and hi David!" She smiled at him.

"Hey why are you gonna be a jerk to me and not to David!" Xander said annoyed. "Because unlike you David isn't loud and annoying!"

Just before Xander and Arei almost started killing each other someone stopped them.

"OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WAS NEVER GONNA GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Xander, David, and Arei turned to see who it was and nonetheless it was J.

"J?" David said with a surprised look on his face. "Omg! J!" Arei said running over to her and giving her a tight hug. "Hey what the hell get off!" J said pushing the girl off of her.

"Who are you running away from?" David said to J. "Ugh it's that stupid guy Arturo! He literally stalked me in the Ikea's parking lot and wouldn't leave me alone when I was looking for lights for effects!" J was super annoyed but then David turned to Arei who had the biggest smirk on her face. "Ohhh J!" Arei said the expression on her face turning into a creepy smile. "Ugh what!" J turned to Arei annoyed.

"Since Arturo is following you around and you lost him you hang out with me or I will scream J is right here!" Arei said her creepy expression on her face not changing. "Oh fuck you! This is blackmail!" Xander and David just stood there in silence.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you Arei...do you not want to spend time with me!" Arei started fake crying and everyone just stood there confused as hell. "Well I guess you don't want to hang out with me OH ARTU-"

"Okay fine drag me to whatever the hell you need or whatever just please he's much more annoying then you!"

"Okay then let's go!" Arei causally drags the poor J further into the Ikea.

"It's the fact that we didn't do anything to stop Arei" Xander said. "She'll been fine" David said walking off.