Chapter 2-How to survive on the Moon.

Like the Title Card says, Its been one Week since you woke up on the Moon and experienced the Pain of loosing a Limb and having multiple Glass shards stab you in your Chest

Although you luckily did manage to recover from those events, well physically at least, mentally is a whole different thing.

Anyways, in the Week you've been stuck here, you decided to look around the Rocket for anything useful, you didn't necessarily find anything useful but you did find something intresting, an Camera to be more precise.

It wasn't really Useful, like at all but it could Maybe help you to stay Sane, Documenting your experience here on the Moon could be nice.

Right now you were setting up said Camera, it was a bit harder than you thought, in fact you were trying to get it to work for an Entire Hour and you were starting to get frustrated.

„Common you Stupid Camera!"

In anger you hit it with your Fist.

It somehow seemed to work since a red light close to the Cameras lense started to glow Red.

„ITS WORKING!"
You yelled in excitement.

„HAHA! Violence is great! I should continue using it!"
You yelled out proudly.

However your attitude quickly changed.

„Oh crap, the Camera definitely caught that"

You sighed.

„Eh, whatever, ill just start with the Recording."
You said, your attitude having changed again.

„Umm... hello!"
You began, awkwardly waving at the Camera.

„Im... well... i don't actually know who iam or who anyone else is, i guess the First Video here will be me explaining everything, for you Dear viewer."
You sighed.

„Okay so, One week ago i woke up here, on the Moon, im not sure why im here, i can only guess that im here because of that Rocket.
When waking up, i woke up with a Big junk of Metal stuck on my Foot, i tried to free myself but before i could, i was struggling to breath, i thought that i would die but then i Saw IT! My saviour!"

You smiled as you pulled out the Oxy-chew Package and showed it to the Camera.

„Oxy-Chew! The Gum that Provides Oxygen while you Chew! In panic i grabbed and tried to put in my beak, although i didn't realize i was wearing a helmet, so in desperation i smashed it because i didn't know how to properly remove it.
After that i finally could chew on the Gum that saved my Life."

„It provides me with Oxygen, Water and Nutrients, meaning that i can live only off the Oxy-Chew and dont't need to worry about finding things that i need to eat or Drink, considering that im on the moon and thats worth more than Gold".