The Golden Opportunity

Start from the beginning

In a dark void, Eda and Lilith side by side while facing a shadow silhouette of the owl beast, pointing their glyph gloves at it.

Take my hand and tell me

Are you ready to play fair?

Luz and the Golden Guard stood on the battlefield, ready to fight each other!

Believe in myself

And my dream this world

Luz blasted towards G.G., throwing a punch and a kick that he dodged before he jumped into the air.

It will never end

Golden Guard fired a barrage of red energy blasts at Luz, creating a smokescreen!

I'll chase it

I'll speed up!

Speed up!

Luz jumped from the smoke and punched at Golden Guard, clashing her fist against his staff!

Believe in myself

You're not alone now

A transparent silhouette of Luz was running as she passed by all the friends she made (Eda, King, Willow, Gus, the Blight twins, Boscha and her crew, the Human Appreciation Society, the dual track students, and Amity).

And our future is near

It's coming

Luz was now running past a line up of her enemies, the Emperor's Coven (including Kikimora and the Golden Guard).

Let's speed up!

Speed up!

The ultimate enemy rose like a giant, Belos, with his eyes glowing before lightning flashed before him.

I'm running faster

Chasing what's in front of me

Luz was back at the cliff near the owl house, sitting as she looked up to the moon before Amity walked up to her.

Now I'll just believe in myself

She sat down next to Luz before holding her hand, gazing at the moon with her.
——————————————————————
SIDE NOTE: This chapter takes place after Multiverse Madness by Mr. Hardcor3/MarkChapman100 and I.
——————————————————————

Inside the Emperor's Castle... nine people wearing cloaks entered the throne room. All of different heights and genders but all powerful witches beyond compare to anyone but themselves and Belos. They were the nine coven heads of the main nine covens.

They stood around a table in front of the Emperor. On his left was Kikimora, on his right, was The Golden Guard.

"Head witches of the nine covens, I would like to thank you all for attending his special meeting." Belos said to them. "The Day of Unity is approaching, and for your dedication and loyalty, I will show you what the fruits of your labor will be."

It's a wave of his hand, a fire pit grew in the middle of the table and ignited between the coven head with nine slots for each one of them. Seemingly knowing what to do, each coven head pulled out a small medallion that had their coven symbol on them and place them into the slots.

Their eyes glowed as they were shown a vision... the Titan. The very creature that gave them all life. It was... on Earth? It seemed that the Day of Unity was a unification of the realm, making the humans, witches, and demons live in harmony in one world as one united species. It was such a beautiful and glories day, one that could create a bright future for both words when they become one.