Chapter 13

NEO GANG have been working nonstop, it's been weeks since Mark, Taeyong, Doyoung, Jungwoo and Taeil offered help.

Even after weeks of looking for their leader they always fail to track her. There are no clue of her.

"Shit! Guys!" Taeil entered the room, panting. Everyone stopped and stared at him.

"what is it?" Taeyong pushed his glasses down and raised a brow at him.

Doyoung entered the room with his coffee and sighed "that better me important-"

"Winwin knows! "

There was silence.

Winwin, The ace of the V GANG. Brie's right hand, but he was granted a temporary leave because of his arm injury in their previous mission. He is one of the most feared members of the Gang. He absolutely have no mercy on anyone.

Jungwoo put his pizza down and ran to his table "shit! This is bad!"

"Why aren't we informed about this?" Ten panicked as well.

"We have to hurry-" Before Taeyong could continue, The door fell and revealed a guy fuming in anger. Winwin.

"WHERE THE FUCKING HELL IS BRIE?!"

Everyone stayed in silence. They know how unstoppable the man is when anger filled over him.

Jungwoo pulled his phone out and called Jaehyun.

Soon Jaehyun Arrived to see one of the doors broken. "Who the hell broke the fucking expensive door?!"

Everyone stared at Winwin who was drinking nonstop. Jaehyun followed their gaze and cursed. Jaehyun may be one of the strongest people in the Mafia, but he feared her sister's right hand.

"Sicheng" he muttered.

"dont you dare to fucking call me that! Where's Dejun and Hendery?!" Winwin yelled. Jaehyun sighed and stared at Ten.

"They're out, Hunting the Rose Gang." Ten answered. Winwin raised a brow at him "Where exactly?"

Winwin stood up and went closer to Jaehyun, staring down on his soul "They are currently in Busan-"

Winwin threw the glass and went to his office and came out with a rifle on his hand.

"Winwin, where the hell are you going?" Taeyong held his arm but he shove the man aside.

"I am not obliged to answer you!"

"DONG SICHENG!" Jaehyun screamed, Everyone watched at the corner, not wanting to be involved at the moment

Winwin halted and pointed the Gun at Jaehyun. He smirked and threatened to shoot the guy

"stop me and I will end you right here, right now! I don't care even if you are Brie's brother! I will fucking kill anyone who dares to stop me!"

Everyone stayed still, Winwin smirked and turned to the door, Leaving the others in disbelief.

"all this time we were worried about Yuta and Johnny, but actually we should have known that the person that Might actually end us all in an instant is Sicheng." Doyoung uttered as he was shivering in fear. I let out a breath and plopped himself on the couch so tired of everything. "This things makes me older guys"

"Fuck! Now who will fucking fix that huge door!" Jaehyun messed her hair and groaned in annoyance.

They have to find her before Yuta and Johnny knows, or else its the end for everyone.

-

JAEMIN stayed for three day before leaving again.

Brie was in the kitchen cooking lunch for her and Jeno, until the door opened. She ran towards it and saw Renjun. She beamed him a huge smile. "Jeno?"