"Am I awake...?"

Magsimula sa umpisa

???: Pure Vanilla Cookie is in the Vanilla Kingdom. I am not him.

White Lily: So who are you...?

Timekeeper: I am the controller of time, the one who cuts the fabrics of space, the most fashionable of leaders, Timekeeper Cookie!

White Lily: Too loud, I just woke up...

Timekeeper: Oh, sorry. Anyways, what might you be doing, are you still trying to sleep?

White Lily: I am actually trying to get up...I have been asleep for centuries...and the ground of Earthbread has come to reclaim me...

Timekeeper Cookie touched the roots that condemned White Lily Cookie to the ground. She wiped off the dead leaves on her too. 

Timekeeper: Do you want help?

White Lily: No...

Timekeeper Cookie cut off the roots, freeing White Lily Cookie from the ground. She tried to get up, but her legs were still asleep, along with her arms. She tried to move her neck, but she really couldn't move. She looked up, getting downpoured as she did. 

White Lily: Why are you out here...?

Timekeeper: I am out here in search of one of my bear jellies, you know, a large, yellow and orange, hat wearing, yellow eyed, and always laughing...have you seen it? 

White Lily: I have not...

Timekeeper: Ugh, now I'm going to lose a bet with myself. I told Croissant Cookie that I would be able to find the bear jelly without cheating.

White Lily: I think I can find it...is it supposed to be around here...?

Timekeeper: There's one in every dimension, so I'm trying to find the one in this dimension.

White Lily: Well...I hope you can find it...I'll just stay down here...in the ground...while it's raining...

Timekeeper Cookie poked White Lily Cookie's arm and was able to tell she was still drained.  She checked to see the outcome of if she left her, or if she took her with her so that White Lily Cookie could recover. Timekeeper Cookie then checked to see what her outcome is supposed to be; she went through multiple timelines to see what she should do. Soon enough, she decided what she should do.

Timekeeper: Would you like to possibly come back to my workplace? I'm the director, and we could help you recover.

White Lily: Is there a catch to this...?

Timekeeper: No, of course not, that would be rude! I'll just help you.

White Lily: Fine...just get my staff...but don't-

Timekeeper Cookie cut a rift open after she freed the staff, she then grabbed White Lily Cookie, and took her with her to the TBD. White Lily Cookie crashed down, and her staff landed on her. There was immediate shock for ones in the area. No one saw Timekeeper Cookie coming out of the portal either.

 No one saw Timekeeper Cookie coming out of the portal either