𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 41

Comincia dall'inizio

"Van? I wanna eat pancakes" Ria jumps to her feet from my lap and my heart skips a beat cause she barely missed the corner of the center table.

"Pancakes? We don't know how to make pancakes" Ivan makes a sad face to her and she returns the same face to him.

I watch them with amusement as they interact and I'm completely in awe.

"I can make pancakes" I announce, suddenly bringing their attention to me.

I nod getting up from my seat and ria screams in happiness.

Ivan watches me with a small smile on his lips as he puts his hands inside his pockets.

This posture is making me weak in knees.

"You can? " Ivan arches his brow as he asks me in a deep voice that gives me shivers.

Exactly like the ones you get in a thunderstorm.

His grey eyes fixated on me following everymove of mine.

"Yeah"

"This way" He sweeps his hand towards his left asking me to lead and I do as he says, with him following closely behind me.

We enter his kitchen and I'm shook because of the size of the kitchen.

It looks like the kitchen of a five star restaurant. All the cabinets made up of some expensive looking wood that has some intricate design engraved on it. The extra large sink that can fit all of my utensils at once and the nobs and the handles that are all white lined with gold paint.

Vases with white flowers on every corner and a bowl of chocolate that too one bowl with dark and black chocolate and the other one with only white chocolate and other candies.

One separate counter for all the bowls that had fruits in them that are all packed. And a small table with four seats in the corner of the room that has a plate with a half eaten toast.

I didn't notice Ivan came up behind me until I feel his warm breath on the side of my jaw which causes me to look at him abruptly as my heart beats wildly inside my rib cage.

"Do you need any help, luce mia? " Ivan breathes that only adds to my heavy breathing.

"What does that mean? "

I don't know what is it with me and his weird nicknames in different languages.

"Wildcat"

He replies grinning. I roll my eyes before continuing further.

"Yeah.. Give me wheat flour" My voice comes out breathless and shaky as if I just fucked someone causing Ivan to smirk at me before he salutes me with his two fingers and retreats backwards, maintaining an eye contact with me.

He knows what he is doing to you. Get your shit together!

He brings two glass jars to me that has wheat flour and all purpose flour written on it in a lavish scrawl.

"Vanilla essence, baking powder, milk, and butter" I tell him remembering all the ingredients cal used when he made pancakes at my house.

God! I miss him so much.

Ivan brings all of the said ingredients one by one placing them on the counter along with a spatula and a large mixing bowl.

I takeover as he follows me around the kitchen, never leaving my back even when I go to wash my hands after adding every ingredient.

"What? " I ask him turning to him and he raises his eyebrows innocently at me.

Not this face again.