Chapter 10: The First Concert

LUNAS P.O.V.

Everything started to fall into a pattern, half of my day was spent in classses, then some was spent running for my dear life away from fan boys, and some girls. I would drag Dinaezha and a very willing Kenny to practice, and we would play until it was time to leave.

I had learned how to play five of there songs, each I was improving on, and things were looking up. It was still a little awkward whenever Theo, Damon, and I were in the same room. I still couldn't get that moment out of my head, he hugged me, and smiled like, well, and angel. Every time I thought of it I wouldn't look anyone in the eye, and my face turned red. I couldn't stand feeling at all like this.

Soon enough, the two idiots went back to fighting, and finally, Stephan and Kenny were dating. I was so happy when Kenny told me, of course the other guys knew Stephan was gay, and Dinaezha had a sort of semi-heart attack.

But finally it seemed to go into a rut, that was, until Jake told me some news . . .

I was sitting on the sofa, trying not to gag as I watched Kenny and Staphan cuddle eachother in the most lovey dovey way that they could muster up. Kenny knew that I hated that sort of thing, and he let Stephan in on out, know they were both acting like jerks, taking advantage of that little piece of information. Theo was also making gaging noises, and Damon was surprisingly animated in some sort of book.

It was after practice, and we were done pretty early, we were mainly wondering were Jake was, he was usually here by now, and we had to fill in some prerecorded music of him just to play. I was thinking of this, just as the door slammed open and a ragged looking Jake held the door shut as a number of 100 girls pressed against it.

"HELP!!!" He yelled, and I instantly sprung on my feet, grabbing a huge rod that we kept for getting things on high places. I positioned it against the door and the two sides of the wall, twisting it to a sort of knot that kept the door stable and unbreakable as the force of crazed fan girls hit on it with full power.

"WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON?!!!?" I questioned, giving the door some support as it was banged over and over again. "They somehow found out about the concert were gonna be having, the girls in the school and girls from other schools." At this I did notice differnt uniforms and girls, but that quickly disappered from my thoughts as I registered what he was saying. "Concert, WHAT CONCERT!!" I yelled over the yells and screams. They just wouldn't give up.

At that moment my patience snapped and the force of thousand hell hounds came through me, I could tell my eyes were turning a cold metallic light green. Red tint flashed in my vision, and I turned fully around for all of the girls to see me. The hall went quiet, and then they ran the hell out of there.

I let my expression relax and my feelings cool off, before I coldly turned around. "There, now what was that you were saying?" The guys, and even Kenny were looking like deer caught in the headlights. My voice had changed to cool and deadly, and I guess they could tell I was still tipping percariously on the edge, there was a reason for my growing anger . . . but that wasn't for another few weeks.

"Uh . . . y-yeah, were having a c-concert in the Coldgrove Park, I thought w-we told you . . ." I looked at him, then let go of the growing tension in my body. "Alright, when is it?" I asked him, and he looked at the others, sighing in relief that I was back to my original self.

"Its in a week, next Friday, for now were playing Red Fires, Unholy Crate, Muffled Night, Silent Creator, and Moon Defenders." He counted them off his fingers, five songs, that was alot, even for us. I sighed, "Oh and Luna the guys and I got the perfect costume for you." At this he went over and pulled a costume from a spare closet.

As I looked on it, a cold silence filled the room.

"NOOOOOOO, No no no , don't drag us down on this, YOU bought it, HE bought, WE did nothing!~!:" This was yelled by Theo, who was yelling this at both me and Jake. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Damon shook his head violently and raised his hands, "I plead the fifth." Stephan and Kenny were laughing on the floor, and I could feel the fire enter my eyes.

I was never this angry, but being around these guys, seemed to totally change my attitide and emotions. And how could Jake even think of getting . . . that! I couldn't stand to even say what it was, or if it was a thing anyways.

The costume was, of a naughty angel. The name was actually written on the bag that held the outfit. A tight black top and pants, a tight huging chest, strapless, made to make a b cup a d, what would happen to my d's in that thing??? There was a pair of wings in the bag, long and fluffy, pitch black, with red intermingling feathers. It was beautiful, and it was so not happening.

"The day I wear that, is the day hell freezes over." I said, shotting daggers at Jake, rolling up the sleeves on my shirt, having the intention of beating him into a bloody mess on the floor. Kenny must of seen my murdous look, because next thing I knew he and Stephan were dragging me over to the couch. "Oh no you don't, we just got the floors cleaned, the last thing we need is blood splatters everywhere." Stephan said thourgh fits of laughter.

"Oh shut up you two, how would you feel if you had to wear anything like that?" I asked Kenny and Stephan, they just laughed harder. I huffed as I sat down on the couch, looking over at the guys. A pale Jake was setting the costume down, and Theo and Damon were trying not to have anurisims.

"You know, you shouldn't refuse it till you try it on . . ." Kenny looked at me, then looked at Stephan, with a flash quicker than I could see, Jake was holding Theo and Damon back as Stephan was covering Kenny as he dragged me into the restrooms that were in the Studio. Kenny learned fighting styles and lessons along with me, and he was pretty strong, so when I kicked and bucked trying to get out of his grip, he kept a steel wrap around me.

"NOO, theres no way, stop it, get off of me!" I yelled thorugh gritted teeth as Kenny grabbed the costume that Jake had laid on the table. Then Kenny had finally gotten me into the restrooms. "You know I'll strip you myself, so you want to do this the easy way . . ." He held up the costume. "Or do you want to do it the hard way?" He questioned, the glare in his eyes told me he was serious . . .

Crap

_______________________________________________________________________________

Well, I did add on didn't I? Next Chap. SOON,

Pip Pip, cherrio, and all that. :3