"Why?" she started crying in fear.

She started looking around in fear only to find just a door. She ran to the door and started banging the door but she got no response. She banged the door for few more minutes thinking somebody would respond but no use. She sat there and cried till she felt her tears dried.

****

Ragini and Shekhar are looking at the time like when would it reach the time they needed. Police has told that they can't take missing complaint unless it had been 24 hours of the person being missing.

"Laadoo, Shekhar come have breakfast." Dadi called them for breakfast.

"I am not hungry dadi ma/ma." Both said at a time.

Sharmishta went and stayed at her mother's place as she is angry on Shekhar and Ragini. Dadi least bothered about anybody as she is happy that Laksh and Swara didn't get married. That is what she wanted. Her Laadoo loved Laksh and she will make sure she gets him.

"Dost!" Ragini heard his voice and looked above.

He ran to her and held her hand.

"Come! Lucky!" Sanskar said pulling her.

"Sanskar beta where are you taking Ragini?" Shekhar asked holding Ragini's other hand stopping them.

"Lucky!" Sanskar said pointing finger outside.

"Ragini will not meet him beta. If you want you play with her here." Shekhar said.

"Lucky! Dost! Lucky!" Sanskar started screaming.

"Okay calm down. I will come!" Ragini said.

Shekhar looked at her while she assured him. He sighed and nodded. Ragini and Sanskar moved out of the house to see Laksh standing there waiting for them. Laksh looked at them and immediately looked down.

"What is it Laksh?" Ragini asked controlling her anger.

"Ac...actually... I am sorry!" Laksh said.

Ragini looked uninterested.

"Ragini please don't ignore me yaar. I am really sorry. I was broken and angry when I found Swara was missing and that video just added salts to my wounds. I didn't think anything and just blurted out whatever came out of my mouth. I am really sorry. I didn't mean to insult either Swara or You. I really want to look for Swara. I want to help you deal with this." Laksh spoke making Ragini look at him cupping her face.

Ragini still looked unconvinced. She moved away from him.

"If you are done talking I have to leave." She said not looking at him.

Laksh got sad. He didn't like the way she ignored him. She had always paid her whole attention to him. This was the first time she is ignoring him. He didn't like it. Sanskar observed Laksh. He is controlling himself to show how annoyed he is due to her ignorance. He always liked her attention and her ignorance is just making him annoyed, angry and what not. Sanskar controlled himself from smiling looking at his brother.

"Ragini please! I take all those words I have said last night back. I am really sorry yaar. I want to help you in finding Swara. I know I called her betrayer... I promise I will do whatever you want me to do for getting your forgiveness for calling her that. I am really sorry." Laksh spoke again after taking a deep breathe.

Ragini still looked unaffected. Sanskar nudged Ragini's shoulder.

"Please!" he pleaded with puppy face staring at her cutely.

Ragini chuckled seeing his face. She looked at Laksh who is staring at his brother.

"Fine!" She said hitting her hands in air.