Part 1

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 30

Date of Update: 30.03.2023

Happy Sri Rama Navami

Story starts from the day of Laksh and Swara's marriage

***** 

"Where is Swara Ma?" Laksh asked Sharmishta as nobody is answering about Swara's whereabouts even after asking so many times.

"She went to temple along with Ragini in the evening and didn't come back yet." Sharmishta spoke finally breaking the silence.

Ragini looked shocked.

"What? But Ragini is here. Ragini where is Swara?" Laksh asked.

Ragini immediately looked at Laksh.

"I... don't know Laksh. I didn't go to temple. Swara went alone." Ragini said.

"Lies. Ragini why are you lying? You said you will go along with her right?" Sharmishta asked.

"Yes ma I said I will go... But I didn't go." Ragini said with teary eyes.

"Why are you lying Ragini?" Sharmishta shouted angrily.

"She is not lying Sharmishta!" Shekhar spoke loud this time.

Ragini looked down crying silently.

"You don't support her Shekhar!" Sharmishta shouted back at him.

"I am not lying. I was the one who stopped her while they both were going. Swara told she will manage alone!" Shekhar argued back angrily.

There went an argument going on while Ragini slowly moved behind and ran into the house. She locked herself in the room crying badly on her bed. She did nothing. She is innocent. Her mother, whom she supported standing against her dadi ma and dada ji is accusing her for her missing sister. She cried a lot that suddenly she felt suffocating. She moved out of the room with difficulty as she needed air to breathe. She finally reached the corridor of the house. She tried her best to take deep breathes and get her breathe into control. She could still hear the arguments. After she felt she is feeling better she had realised that she needs to search for her sister. She was about to rush out of the house but stopped spotting Dadi and Sanskar, who is acting to be mad at a corner of the corridor. She frowned and took baby steps.