Part 2

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 06

Date of Update: 06.04.2023

****

"Ahhh!" He screamed due to head ache the next morning as he woke up. 

"Luckyyy!" Sanskar hugged him as soon as he woke up acting like mad.

Laksh smiled and hugged his brother back. They broke the hug and saw Ap glaring him. Laksh gulped. He took the glass of lemonade his mother forwarded him and gulped it in one go.

"Ma!" Laksh called his mother while she showed her hand and left from there glaring him.

Laksh sighed sadly. He held his head that is aching like hell due to alcohol effect and everything that happened last night started revolving around his brain making it worse.

"Lucky!" Sanskar nudged him.

Laksh looked at his brother.

"Hungry! Get ready!" Sanskar said.

Laksh sighed and nodded. Sanskar ran from there while Laksh looked helpless suddenly. He looked around his room. It's decorated. If everything went good he would be now happily married to his love. But everything changed.

"Wow!" Laksh whispered to himself realising what he did last night especially with Ragini.

"Great Laksh! That is why your father keeps screaming at you. You are the only type of best friend one should never get in their life! You insulted your love and your best friend at a time. Great! Keep it up. Now neither Ragini nor Swara will like to look at your face also." Laksh punched the bed but since there is mattress he didn't get hurt.

He sighed and held his head again.

"Luckyyyy!" he heard his brother's scream and ran into the washroom to get ready.

He came towards the dining table looking down. Neither of his family spoke to him except for Sanskar.

"Lucky... Dost." Sanskar nudged Laksh.

"Have breakfast bhai. I will take you." He said.

"Annapurna ask him not to go there and not to insult that innocent girl again." Dp said.

Laksh didn't argue. Neither Ap said anything to him.

****

She opened her eyes and looked around to see herself in a new place. She had never seen such place. She got scared looking around. It is a big room with a big bed and soft mattress on it. She is in her wedding attire. She closed her eyes holding her head and everything that happened got into her mind.

"Kidnap!" she whispered shocked with wide eyes.

"Somebody kidnapped me!" she closed her mouth with her palms in shock.