Back to me- Rosé g!p 🔞

Rosé G!P

My girlfriend Rosé has been on tour for almost three months. Sure we've called each other and texted but I need her to physically be here. We used to have sex almost once everyday and now I'm having the worst sexual frustration. I know that she has a show in town today but I couldn't get tickets and we're not out so I can't get backstage. I scroll through our text messages until I find a certain video, clicking on it and making sure the volume is up.

"Oh Y/N! Fuck!" Rosé moans, jerking herself off at a fast pace.

I let my hands snake into my sweats, rubbing my clit over my panties. I let out a moan and watch the video.

Once I cum the video ends and I stay on the bed, letting my body relax from the orgasm. Still feeling horny after it I groan. I need her to make me cum. I need her to fill me up, to fuck me as if it's our last.

I go the rest of the day trying to relieve myself of this feeling but it doesn't work. No many how many times I manage to cum. I wash my hands and throw my hair into a bun when the doorbell rings. I make my way down the stairs and to the front entrance, opening the door and smiling as I see my girlfriend in front of me. She pulls me into her arms and takes steps forward until she gets into the house, shutting the door behind her.

"I missed you so much," she whispers and kisses my head.

"I missed you too. So much," I whisper and trail a hand down her body. I reach the end of her shirt and am about to go further until she grabs my wrist.

"You're that horny? I just got here," she mumbles.

"When you show up like that you don't think I'd want you to take me from the door?" I ask and glance at her outfit. A black cropped tank top that shows off most of her stomach and her toned abs, stopping probably right under the bra, green baggy pants that tie in the front, a black bomber jacket over her shoulder, her hair flowing down past her shoulders, slightly messy from her show.

"Where do you want me to fuck you? Right here? On the couch? The bed? Where?" She asks and pushes my hair behind my ear, wrapping it around her hand and pulling on it to make me look up at her.

"Anywhere," I answer and keep eye contact with her, only breaking it when she pushes her front to mine.

"Then why don't we try all three?" She asks and I moan in response when I feel her cock twitch against me. I press into her and she lets out a low groan. "You have no ideas how much I missed you," she whispers and kisses my neck, keeping her grip on my hair to hold my head at an angle. The taller girl uses her other hand to grope my boobs over the fabric of my crewneck. I let out a whimper and she chuckles. "You missed me a lot too," she jokes and tugs at my shirt until it lands on the floor.

"Rosé, I need you in me now," I moan and she nod.

"Strip. Right now," she orders and I waste no time to listen. Once all of my clothes are on the ground I notice the only piece of clothing on Rosie are her boxers which don't hide the very large bulge underneath. "Lay down on the couch," she says and I do as she says as she lets her boxers fall, walking towards me as she lets her hand pump her cock a few times. "Lets see how wet you are," she says and trails a hand down my body before her fingers trail between my fold. "We don't even need lube," she smiles and pulls her hand away. I feel the tip of her cock slide through my fold and my hips roll towards her.

"Rosie please. I've waited long enough," I beg and she laughs.

"I have too. Trust me. It's a lot harder to not get a boner around the girls when you send a picture like that," she says and I smile.

"Please just fuck me. Make me cum over and over again. Until I'm too weak to stand up," I beg again and suddenly her large length is pushed inside of me. "Fuck!" I yell and she keeps a rapid pace, wasting no time to get to me adjusted. "Ow fuck!" I cry and she rests one hand on my stomach, the other on the couch to hold herself up. "Too much! Shit," I groan as she pounds into me. Her cock somewhat hurting me due to her having a large size and not giving me any time to adjust to its length.