21

Felix wasn't sure how long he was sitting there, but he quickly found himself needing to use the bathroom.

    Getting up he shuffled to the bathroom, his mind blanking seeing everything.

   He probably should have been looking where he was going as he walked further into the room. Perhaps he just needed to learn to walk again.

  As he began to fall he tried to catch himself on the counter, instead he caught the sharp blade on the ledge.

  The loud noise woke up Hyunjin up, he was a little panicked thinking it was his grandmother.

  Quickly getting off his bed, he stumbled to the bathroom.

   Felix was sitting on the ground, biting his bottom lip a little too harshly, one of his hand balled up, but Hyunjin could see it bleeding.

  "Hi," Felix said, trying to hide the fact that he was in pain.

  Hyunjin took a deep breath and sighed.

   Felix's eyes widened slightly seeing a lot the different scars along Hyunjin's chest and stomach. Hyunjin pursed his lips and held his hand out for Felix.

  The younger grabbed it and stood up following Hyunjin back into the room.

  "Sit down," Hyunjin muttered.

  Felix listened and sat on the bed. Even more scars littered Hyunjin's back.

   He watched the older put on a hoodie.

  "What are you doing here, Felix?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "I… I was worried about you. I hadn't seen you in days," Felix said.

  "I saw you a couple days ago… in front of your house. I figured you had something going on a didn't want to be near anyone," Hyunjin said grabbing the first aid kit.

  Felix looked at his hand, "Even so, you usually pop up even when I don't want to be near anyone," he said with a chuckle.

  Hyunjin hummed and grabbed Felix's bleeding hand.

  "What were you doing in the bathroom?"

  "I had to use it, duh," Felix joked.

  "Felix, I'm not joking. You could having gotten seriously hurt," Hyunjin stated, as he finished wrapping the younger's hand.

    Felix pursed his lips, "Hyunjin… those scars…"

   Hyunjin's jaw clenched, "Yeah, I know, they're digusting. Wouldn't be the first time someone thought that about them," Hyunjin muttered.

  "Hyunj-" "Felix, you really don't need to tell me exactly what you are thinking, I've heard it all. I mean-"

  Hyunjin was quickly cut off… by Felix's lips on his. He was quick to melt into the kiss. It was soft and sweet. Felix's lips tasted of chocolate.

  Both were out of breath as they pulled away.

  "Will you let me speak please?" Felix questioned.

  Hyunjin nodded.

  "I was trying to say that I don't think they are digusting. They're scars that show that you went through something but you got through it,"

  The two sat there awkward for a moment.

   "You're a jerk, you know," Felix muttered.

  Hyunjin tilted his head confused, "What do you mean?"