CHAPTER 5

Shefali closed her eyes and took a long breath before telling them about everything as she knew that what will be everyone's reactions. Some people might not believe her while some people will.

She began to tell them everything from the beginning till the end. As she finished telling them she got the response from them which she expected. All of their  eyes were wide as saucers except for Aarohi. They could not believe what Shefali had told them. All of them were having different thoughts on what Shefali had said.

Manjiri : This is all lie. Did Akshara told you all this???? Don't believe her. She is lying it to you. She just wants to comeback in our life. That's why she is doing all this.

Others were very much angry at Manjiri except for Abhimanyu. He was getting confused by each passing second. He is not able to think of right or wrong. Aarohi was more than angry at Manjiri for her words about Akshara and the way she said. She was about to give her befitting reply but couldn't as Shefali spoke. Shefali couldn't understand Manjiri. Till few days ago, Manjiri was saying to Akshara that whenever she(Akshara) needs her(Manjiri) can ask. She always told Akshara that she is like her mother. Whenever a child is in trouble, a always brings her child out of it, always stays by her side, gives her much strength/becomes her strength. Here, she is the one who is hurting Akshara.

Shefali (Angrily😠😠😠😠😠) : Keep Quiet Ms. Jindal!! (Everyone was shocked to see that Shefali who always respected elders especially Manjiri. Shefali always treated Manjiri like her own Mother. But, here Shefali called her as Ms. Jindal. But, they understood that Shefali isn't wrong at her place. Shefali considers Akshara as her friend/Sister. So, who will be happy to see her friend/Sister getting treated badly. So, Manjiri lost all the respect which she had in Shefali's mind and heart. Now, there was only one feeling in her mind for Manjiri and that's anger. Absolute anger.) Don't you dare to blame Akshara of something she never did. Are you even listening to you what you are saying???? Once, you used to say that Akshara is like your daughter. In fact, she is your daughter which you never had. Now, blaming Akshara without knowing the whole truth. You know what Ms. Jindal, you are two faced person. In front of everyone, you will show how great you are. A Mother In Law who treats her Daughter In Law like her own daughter. But, here reality is completely opposite. If something bad happens, you always put entire blame on Akshara and (Turning towards Abhimanyu) You Abhimanyu who always about his love for Akshara. What you used to say (She tried to remember or was she acting) Ahha!! You used to say that you love Akshara more than anything else. When we loved someone we do care for that person more than ourselves. We can do anything to keep that person happy. We will never even try to hurt her even in our wildest dreams and if we do so. Then, we immediately ask for forgiveness from that person and try to repent for hurting that person. But, in your case it's opposite.

Hearing Shefali Abhimanyu gets angry on Shefali.

Abhimanyu (Angrily) : (Cutting Shefali In Between Her Talks) Do not dare to question my love for Akshu. I always loved her. I still love her and will always keep loving her.

Shefali (With Equal Anger😠😠😠😠😠) : If you had loved her then you would not have hurted her. You hurted her countless times. Love isn't the only thing which needed any relationship. Respect, Understanding, Trust, etc. She always respected us, all of our likes, dislikes, wishes, hobbies, etc. Especially of Aarohi's. But, none of none of us did the same with her especially you. You never understood her because if you had ever understood her you would have got to know about what she want and what not. But, she always understood us especially you, Abhimanyu. You always boasted about your trust on Akshara. If you would have showed an ounce of trust on her, then would have been living with us not away from us. Don't even try to deny. Everyone knows here that whatever I said now is true. And final thing it's Akshara for you. Only her loved ones and her well wishers are allowed to call her Akshu.

Today, all of them saw a whole new Shefali. The Shefali they knew was opposite of what they are seeing are today. By her words, one thing they understood is that the bond between Akshara & Shefali was deeper than they had thought.

Aarohi : (Trying to calm down Shefali) Shefali, Calm down. You don't need to pay attention on them because the more you you pay, more hurt you will get.

Shefali : (Calming Down) Okk. Just because you are saying I am letting this matter go. Now, where was I???? (Trying to remember) Yes!!!! Akshara didn't told me anything about it. If you want to believe me believe it or otherwise your loss.

Everyone (Except Manjiri & Abhimanyu) : We believe you Shefali and we don't need any kind of proofs to trust you. Whoever doesn't believes you, let them live their lives. Do you know where is Akshara???? We want to apologise to her our past behaviour.

Shefali (Disappointingly😔😔😔😔😔) : I do not know where is Akshara. I had tried to find her location by using my sources by I couldn't find her. Her phone is switched off, Goenka's also do not know about her whereabouts. Aarohi Bhabhi might know about her location.

Parth : Are you sure Shefali???? We all know how is the relationship between them???? Do you think that Akshara will tell Aarohi about her whereabouts???? I do not think it's possible.

Shefali (Smiling🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂) : That's where you are wrong Parth. Few days ago, they had sorted out all of the differences between them and decided to start a fresh life. After all, for how much long they will be fighting each other. Am I right???? (Everyone nods in yes.) Both Akshara & Aarohi Bhabhi might behave dumb and childish, etc. But, they aren't Completely Spineless (😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Listening to Shefali, Aarohi raised her eyebrows whereas others giggled on seeing Shefali saying these words them especially when Aarohi is still present there.

Shefali : Anyway, let's go back to our room to take rest as we all are so tired.

After this, everyone left to their respective rooms for rest except for 2 complete nuts. (You all know about whom I am talking) They both were thinking of everything happened till now.

TARGET : 140+ Votes