then took some fresh air by standing up and closing my eyes (cough)picturing your face and smile (cough)

Then around 12:25pm you walked towards us and said let's go. we had a little chat there while I noted my shoe lace. then we left to get our bikes while you waited at the exit. Shiromi almost lost his parking card. after arriving back at you, you wanted to sit with me but i was not sure so i said sit with Shiromi for caution.

we left but Shiromi was speeding... It was hard to catch up with you guys. you were holding a bike carrier with one hand and the other hand was holding your court. We had a stop at the petrol pump while Shiromi was doing that we had a little talk.

then we were back on the roads. after reaching the "emporium mall" Shiromi was reading to leave but then you said at least take one picture you have proof that he was there for a moment but he had to leave after a while. We entered the mall and i was confused since i don't go to these places. I mostly avoid placed like these make me nervous.

then you said "i am acting like a lost child", after we entered . we took a picture of three of us then Shiromi left and made a joke " there are room upstairs"

he left then it was just us... me and you

i was nervous and you were nervous as well (i think) we were talking then i grabbed your hand (i planned on holding that from the start and maybe if needed a hug ? p.s i was really hoping to holding you in my arms and cry)

Anywayyyy

we were holding hands and planing what to do, you said "maybe we should look at books or scented candles or jewelries" i replied "sure, you are leading this" sooo we went 2nd floor.

looked at jewelry first then scented candles then went to book section. you recommended some books and i also took pictures of book that i might read.

we looked greek mythology and different type of book (had so much fun).

the we walked around and went to 3rd floor (we are still holding hands). walked to where we can take picture together but alot of people were there sooo we got shy and kept walking around. took a long trip then came back ad took picture (i loved every single of them). while we were talking. we were sitting too close to our face. i told you that i wanted to hug you... wanted to hold you...

then we planned to eating something (i was not hungry not a single but...) we went to Macdonals looked at price then coffee shop price but then we went for the cheaper option(mcdonalds). you talked about stuff we are better at and how we are satisfactory on different thing and how thats intertwined with our difference skillSet.

you got a call while we waited in line, i also got a call from father to ask where i am (we both technically didn't lied and didnt tell the truth either)

we say on table but when i pulled out a chair for you. you nodded and smiled. we talked about different stuff from how the boy that was together with your friend said noo... and left her.

we also talked about how we're gonna be contacting each other, what i was thinking. i had my head down while you have me headpats (soo comforting).

i said its the best to record my yearly report video for future myself... i set camera and tried to fit in frame then you made space for me to place a seat next to you , So i sat next to you.

i was collecting my thoughts while we were talking. i told you what was the plan for video. i was not mentally prepared so didnt record it right away.

we started talking about other stuff so I pressed record to capture this moment. you paused but then continued. we kept talking while video was recording. our class fellow somehow was there but we ignored them.