"Get ready and come downstairs." He ordered before turning his heels around. Aadhya finally exhaled a breath which for God knows how long she was holding.

Aayansh stopped at the threshold of the door after realising something and turned around.

"Wear something casual, not formals."

Is he mocking me for always wearing formals. Well, I don't do it like him.

"Says some one jiske closet me suits k alawa kuch nhi hai." She scoffed when he turned around to leave.

(Says the one who doesn't have anything else other than suits in his closet.)

"Suna mene." He said, exiting the room.

(I heard)

"Sunane k liye hi kha mene." Aadhya responded, a little loudly after he walked out of the room.

(I said so that you could hear.)

Shaking his head a little at her remark, Aayansh climbed down the staircases.

"What were you doing in her room, for so long?" Reyaan questioned as soon as his eyes caught the sight of Aayansh.

"Vahi jo husbands apni wife ke sath karte hai." Aditi replied to his question before Aayansh could say something.

(Exactly what a husband do with his wife.)

"Tum apne muh pe filter nhi lga skti na?" Reyaan glared at his wife.

(Can't you put filter on your mouth.)

"Aur tum bekar ke sawal puchne band nhi kar skte na. They are married so why do you need to ask what he was doing with his own wife?"

(And can't you stop asking nonsensical questions.)

Aayansh sat on the couch, taking out his phone, trying not to pay attention to the couple bickering in front of him.

"Reyaan, Aditi, Aayansh, come and have breakfast." Sheetal called then, walking into the living room.

"Maa, me and Aadhya will eat outside." Aayansh informed, earning a nod from her.

"A date?" Aditi exclaimed, to which Aayansh bobbed his head while scratching the back of his neck.

"Tum bhot Bure ho." She added further, looking at Reyaan.

(You're bad.)

"What did I do now?" Reyaan looked at his wife.

"It's been so long you took me on a date. You don't have time for me nowadays." She complained while the male sitting in front of her, facepalmed himself and then looked at his mother with pleading eyes.

"Maa ki taraf mat dekho. I think you don't love me anymore and you don't find me beautiful as well since I'm gaining weight." Aditi's eyes glistened as she looked at Reyaan with tears in her eyes.

"Fuck pregnancy hormones." Reyaan cursed under his breath before cupping her face and wiping her tears.

"Baby, you're beautiful, the weight gain doesn't make you less beautiful and I love you. I can't ever stop loving you. I didn't take you out because the doctor asked you to rest, isn't it?" Reyaan mumbled, softly earing a nod from her.

Meanwhile Aadhya walked downstairs dressed in a white floral top and denim pants but furrowed her eyes in confusion after scanning the scene in front of her.