Let it rain

It's been a week since the party and everything is absolute chaos. Jungkook has been ignoring Jimin at any cost, not essentially knowingly but because of business. Since the two big companies of Korea had been merged, the work has been doubled for everyone. Over that he just don't know how to bring the actual 'talk' about their 'arrangement' . Every time he tries to bring it up in the little time they get together at breakfast,either Jimin or something within himself stops him. And Jimin being a dork doesn't helps at all.

On the other hand, Taehyung and his father's quarrel has increased a lot. Now it feels like it has become a routine for them to start a day. Them coming forth and back on the same topic again and again, and as a result, no one ever leave the dining table with a full stomach, just with a brain full of opinions and a heart which feels more heavy than a brick.

Jimin's pov
Jimin spend most of his time either by talking to the workers of the house or by lazing around...... just because he can. He's also trying his best to avoid the talk talk with Jungkook. He knows he can only delay it but it's better to avoid it since he will be joining his university again, at least then he won't have much time to dwell on it. And since nowadays he hardly get any time to spend with his newly married husband, he don't want to waste it by making it awkward with the talk of their 'convenient marriage'.

"I don't know Hyung, it feels like he is knowingly ignoring me. And not like I am not doing the same, but we both have different reasons. He's ignoring me because he don't want to see me, while I am doing that so we don't have to talk about his so called boyfriend and how much he loves him." I can't help but complain to Namjoon Hyung while pouting.
"You are being dramatic Jimin... again. I told you the work load right now is sky rocketing. And if it helps you with your insecurity of his boyfriend, he hadn't visited him in office from a long time, in fact no one has came from past few days to visit him in office other then our partners and he normally leaves really late so I don't think he goes to visit him either."
I could literally feel Hyung rolling his eyes even though I am on call with him. Who wouldn't, I have been whining to him from last two days continuously. But I know Hyung will never ignore me, doesn't matter how much I annoy him. Thinking of him brought smile on my face and after some time he told me he needs to leave so we put the call on end.
I don't want but can't help and let my thoughts wander to the guy. He's so handsome, tall and like a magazine model. I can't help but scoff at my misery. Of course he has to look like a duckin model, he's Jungkook's boyfriend after all, no wonder Kookie Hyung is so hung up on his boyfriend. For the first time I want to curse my height.

My pov.
It is one more thing that has been going on in Jimin's mind. More like someone.
It's crazy, really, Jimin have met the guy before too but not this close. He was even able to see the mole below his lips, don't ask why his eyes even went there. But that guy is a god damn pervert. Jimin's cheeks became rosy, remembering the two encounters he had with the tall, handsome guy. He couldn't believe he was in a bending position, his ass in air, both the times they met, if you even can call it a meeting. Jimin screamed in his pillow dramatically and rolled all over his bed. Again, being dramatic.

____________________________

Will see you all soon
Trying to update all stories but lacking words to describe the emotions