Taste- Smut

•Not edited
#Words count- 7894

"No No just no. Don't think of having Kkami over the house. You never clean it's fur falling on the couch and doormat. Let alone you didn't even throw your grape juice bottle this morning or clean the sink and wash your plate"

"Are you saying that you don't like Kkami? What do you mean I never clean the house? I fill up the water bottle, clean the bathroom and even contribute to groceries. Don't blame me for finding that empty bottle of Grape Juice on the table this morning. I don't even like grape Juice. It was Jisung. Jisung never did anything"

Minho heard Changbin and Hyunjin bickering behind the door. The jingling sound of the keys was loud enough to disturb his beauty sleep. The door slung open with Changbin's and Hyunjin's loud voice complaining every possibilities.

"Maybe Jisung didn't but Minho Hyung did"

"That doesn't change the fact that Jisung did not clean the house. Hyung came over and clean up what Han Jisung left"

Minho look down when he heard a soft groan in his arms. Jisung was snoring softly, securely into Minho's arms, clinging onto his shirt. He was like a baby in the crib and Minho as the bars that shield him from falling off.

"You know Jisung is really at his edge. Understand-"

"Shhh. Jisung is sleeping" Minho spoke at last, reminding them of their presence, Minho was planning to leave them and let them just carry on with their bickering but they were so loud that it was going to wake Jisung up.

The room went silent. A pair of eyes landed on their living room couch where Minho cuddles Jisung to sleep. A quiet annoyed puff escape Hyunjin's mouth before leaving the living room to his bedroom tho Changbin came closer to check on Jisung.

"How's he? He can sleep?". He ask quietly, peeking to get a glimpse of Jisung snoring softly into Minho's arms. "Mmmh. He just fell asleep. He take medicine earlier, he'll be okay" Changbin just nod with a soft comforting smile and leave them.

Minho look down, smiling at the sight of Jisung's cheek puffing out when it was pressing on his arms. He coos when Jisung snuggles even closer to be more comfortable than his previous position. Minho sigh, brushing away the hair that was falling on the sleeping boy's eyes. Jisung's really pushing himself to the edge to the point he feel sick and diagnosed insomnia.

Sleep deprivation wasn't the only thing that disturb him. Jisung went through several mental breakdowns, it was not as severe as his anxiety and panic attack but it really disturbs him and affected his health.

Their Maxident album will be release in a couple of weeks, the boys really work hard for it, they didn't get much sleep either which makes their body and mind weak and exhausted causing them to be more impatient and frustrated and sometimes intimidate but it really is a normal thing to fight and argue, they are family afterall.

The boys would all agree that Jisung work the hardest for this album. The agency expect more from him this time and Chan want Jisung to take a lot of credit in the album, he thought Maxident will be another hit. Jisung is still young and currently the best lyrist and producer among their age so he wanted him to shine even brighter than anyone, to let the world know that he raised one hella legit all-rounder kid.

But sometimes it is too much for Jisung to take, he's a perfectionist and he would hold anything in his mind until he get satisfied which makes him stress even more. Jisung never gets satisfied, after all he's still young to cope his anxiety by himself which cause him into suffering several mental breakdowns. Jisung is insecure and he still don't know how to dealt with most of situations, he tends to leave it but that makes him tie the leashes even more.