First and last love

•Fluff
(Am not going to spoil any further wait sneak-peek actually- Minho is the sweetest boy in the whole world)

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Happy Birthday" Jisung heard his mother softly giggling, he slowly opened his eyes, meeting the most beautiful and tender women he have ever seen..

His mother was standing before him, she was holding a small cake in her hand, she was smiling brightly to him, Jisung can't help but to smile back.

"Hey! Did I miss it? I set my alarm early but I can't wake u- Oh Hey Birthday boy" Felix entered the room with lots of enthusiasm.

Sometimes Jisung wonders how could this boy have so much energy even early in the morning.

Jisung grins ear to ear, getting up and sit on his bed "You're officially 17 now, Congrats" Felix cheered, his eyes were almost close when he smile brightly, it was cute.

Jisung smiled back "Thank you"

"Oh hey Mrs. Han, Good Morning" Said Felix hugging Jisung's mother while placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Good Morning Felix" She smiles back.

"God i wish I could hug you, I want to hug you so much" Said Felix pout.

Jisung clear his throat "I'm too hot for you to hug me" He laugh, tho Felix knows that Jisung forced it, Felix too laugh it off.

"Felix you have school today right?" His mother quickly changed the subject "Oh I have but since prom is coming soon, students are busy preparing so I might skipped it" Felix take the red cherry, which was use to decorate Jisung's cake and ate it.

"I'm telling your Mom" She joked "Noooo, Seriously please, I really need to go to cyber cafe today" He pout, She just chuckled pinching Felix's cheeks "Don't go home late and you should go now, you're running late to school again" Felix gasp taking a quick check on his watch.

"Shit, I'm going, Oh and I'm coming over for dinner, I want pizza and French fries, no onion rings I hate it " Felix slung his bag on his shoulder.

"Bye, Love you Mrs.Han, Jisungie" With that Felix ran out.

"Shameless brat"
"Felix indeed" The son and the mother burst out laughing while watching Felix running out the door quickly.

"Alright I might as well have to go, duty calls. Make sure to take your medicine and don't forget to eat, your class starts at 10..love you, my little man"

"Gosh I'm seventeen mom, an adult stop calling me that" Jisung embarrassed, making a face of his nickname "Almost" She corrected him "And nothing will change that fact that you are my handsome little man" Jisung clicked his tongue, making a face but lowkey he likes it, she smiles "I won't be home late" She glance at him one last time before walking out his room, still holding a cake in her hand.

"Love you too Mom"

Jisung's smile dropped, he just lay back, looking up at the ceiling above him, he sigh deeply "How tiring".

Jisung is sick and it's not just a fever or stomach aches or headache.He can't touched humans...

Since birth Jisung is sick, they found out he have a rare disease called Bzeqfoimeria after he was born, and that, he can't do physical contact, he's allergic to human contact, he needs to avoid all kinds of skin ships.