It happened..

(Rape so if your uncomfy reading abt it don't read)

Izuku wouldn't undress so aizawa ripped his clothes off for him forcefully.
Izuku was sobbing uncontrollably and whispered stop over and over again until he ran out of breath.

No spit, no lube, nothing. Izuku wasn't even prepared and prepped.
Aizawa just roughly put it in, it burned and hurt but aizawa didn't know that because he didn't feel it.

Izuku cried loudly and moaned occasionally but it doesn't meant he liked it or it felt good. It's just a normal reaction to having sex, izuku can't control it.
"Yeah you like that don't you, you dirty little slut. Crying from how good daddy's fucking you huh" aizawa claimed.

It didn't get better after the next minutes. It just got worse.
Aizawa got quicker and rougher then before which made the pain increase for izuku. More loud cry's we're heard but not cared about.

Then it came to a end. Aizawa finally came. He pulled out and there was blood and semen dripping down Izukus legs.
"Aw so pretty for me", izuku thought it was over so he went to grab another pair of clothing.
Well until aizawa spoke up, "what are you doing? We're not done here baby".

He yanked Izukus hair to make him fall onto his knees. "Suck now" aizawa said, but izuku didn't listen.
He didn't want to but aizawa forced him to.

Aizawas fingers made their way to Izukus hair and yanked it which made izuku open his mouth, stuffing his cock in it.
It wasn't easy going.

He started rough once again. Forcing Izukus head all the way to his skin. Taking it in as far as possible, making izuku start choking and gaging.

He could barley even breathe, he was crying hard and the cock in his throat wasn't helping.

He passed out but aizawa didn't even notice. He kept going until he came.
Even when he saw izuku passed out he didn't care.
Aizawa left him naked on the cold floor and left to go shower and then went to sleep on the bed.