Half-Season Report with the Ruffmans

Wink: It's already been an Incredible Season so far, and we're already Past Halfway! We're gonna look into who's Hot and Who's Not, and who the Betting Favorites are for This First Season of FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars. It's time... for the Half-Season Report!

HALF-SEASON REPORT WITH THE RUFFMANS

A Fetch with Ruff Ruffman Special.

Wink: We welcome you to the FETCH! Half Season Report. I'm Wink, that's my lovely Wife, Dinah, our son, Ruff, and of course his Favorite Nephew, Glen! And we're here to show you the Highlights and what has transpired So far with this Season of Fetch, and our Picks to win.

Ruff: So guys, Any thoughts on what's transpired so far in this season, who's hot and who's not?

Wink: I'll tell you who's heated up with a bunch of momentum. Our Top 3; Bluey, Elinor, and Tails. Did I even mention those three made an alliance? They've Separated themselves from Most of the pack, Bugs Bunny is the closest contestant to them.

Dinah: Who's cold is Evidently Dot Warner. No wins yet, But that hasn't stopped her from competing in this. Remember, Marco went on a fairytale run himself from 6th place in our last season.

Glen: What's surprising me is Chase's Fall off. He started off Consistently good, having all those challenges. However, He's Slipped from 1st to 2nd to 4th, and now 5th Place. We will see how he rebounds in the Second Half if he does.

Ruff: Speaking Of Placings, let's Look at our Points Standings. Elinor is our current leader with 875 points, Bluey and Tails are right behind as they are both tied for Second Place with 865 points. Bugs Bunny is in 4th with 790 points, Chase is in  5th place with 765 points, and Dot Warner is in 6th with 740 points. So, Guys, any picks out of this bunch you're looking out for?

Wink: I'm watching out for our Australian rep, Bluey Heeler, who has found midseason form along with her alliance. Her ability to keep up and her energy is what sets her apart from others, and I think it leads to her making it all the way to the finals. 

Dinah: For me, I'm watching Elinor with a close eye. Like Bluey, she has also found Mid-Season Form. She has momentum, she has all the support, and she has the smarts, let's see if she can secure a championship for us PBS guys. 

Glen: For me, I'm looking for that Fox kid, Tails. He may be an intelligent geek like me, but his ability to put his other competitor's safety first is a great Quality! He showed that in the medieval challenge, and I can't wait to see it again!

Ruff: Thanks, Guys. Now here are some highlights of Each Fetcher to how they got here, going in Reverse Championship Order as we have in the Roll Call. 

(Cue Highlight Reel of Dot Warner)

Ruff: Dot Warner has not had many highlights, but her main one was when she helped Bugs Bunny with the Cartoon and competed with him, and learned from the MasterChef himself, Gordon Ramsay! The only question remains is can she be the next fairytale champion from 6th place?

(Cue Highlight Reel of Chase)

Wink: Chase started off the Season on a Consistent basis, but after the 5th episode, he lost the lead and slipped to 5th place! Not a good place to be in, and a rough go in the last couple of challenges. Can he regain that Early season form and mount a charge for that top 3? His best moment came in the medieval Episode, where he teamed up with the boys to defeat Spot Spotnik. 

(Cue Highlight Reel of Bugs Bunny)

Ruff: Bugs Bunny started off the season red-hot, recording two daily wins! It is the Year of the Rabbit in the Chinese New Year! However, Like Chase, he has slipped into what we call the Elimination Zone. His best moment was when he Raced a NASCAR Stock Car and played soccer with Christian Pulsic and Elinor! Can he find his early-season form and bring home some more accolades to add to his trophy case?

(Cue Highlight Reel of Tails

Glen: Tails has found the dangerous mid-season form, as he has claimed 2 daily wins already, and pushing into the Top three in order to have a good shot at making the Finals! His best moments include leading the Three Fetch Musketeers to victory over Spot, and leading the Space Chase of that asteroid on collision course! Can the Fox work his way to victory?

(Cue Highlight Reel of Bluey)

Wink: Australian Wonder Dog Bluey Heeler got off with a bang with 2 consecutive wins, before becoming consistent Enough to lead for three consecutive Weeks! Her best moment is when she made a Cake for our Former Fetchers, Made a Valentine's card for Charlene, Tracked an asteroid, and helping us find it, and finish it off! Her energy makes her an instant favorite to all kids everywhere, especially passionate Austrailians! Can she bring the Gold back home with her to the "Land Down Under?" 

(Cue Highlight Reel of Elinor)

Dinah: Elinor has found that very dangerous "Midseason form" that everyone loves to talk about when you go on a hot streak as she has been. Although she may have been set up in the medieval challenge, her bravery helped her through that! And she even helped with the Cake with Bluey, and teamed with her again in Ice Skating! They gracefully got perfect tens, and we will only see if the little Rabbit makes this her year. 

Ruff: And that's gonna do it for our Midseason, or in My Case, Half-Season Report! We will see you again soon for more... FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman! Before we go, here's a trailer of What to Expect in our second half! 

(Cue Trailer)

Ruff: You gotta ask yourself one question when you enter Studio G. "Are you ready to take the challenge?"

Glen: This map leads us right back to Game Show Island! I thought that place vanished when we defeated PURRS! 

Wink: That's the thing though. We've learned something shocking.

This Spring

Bluey: Hang on guys! 

Chase: Carbonated Water, flavor, and voila! 

Wink: We've found out that PURRS went back into secrecy after their defeat in 2010, and now, they have a new leader. One who recently escaped from... *gulp*

Ruff: Dad, where did he escape from exactly?

Wink: Alcatraz. 

Elinor: Spot Spotnik is out of Jail! It's all over the news! 

Bluey: I've got a friend of mine who can help us with what caused this Breakout.

Det. Burns: He definitely used a Bar Spreader here. That's a clue. Finding Clues... is what I do! 

Mr. Tinkles: Do you think you and a bunch of kids Can Stop me, Mr. Tinkles?

Ruff: Watch us do that and More! 

Bluey: Everything that you do... Everything that we played for... comes down to the Final Face-Off! 

Elinor: Let's make it a memorable Finale!

Glen: Here we go! 

Eggman: I'm not finished with you yet Tails! 

Tails: Not so fast, Eggman! 

Ruff: It's time we crown our Champion in style!

Calico: Ow!

Bluey: Stay down! 

Chase: What's this? Some sort of Cassette?

Calico: Please don't pull the Duct tape... (Rip) YAAAAAAAAAH! 

Bluey: Now that's an interrogation! 

FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All Stars (2nd Half) 

Mr. Tinkles: At what point do you forget that WE'RE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD?! 

Sit. Stay. Watch. 

COMING SOON TO WATTPAD. 

Mr. Tinkles: (Roman salutes with his paw) Cats Rule!