one.

"Ugh- sorry! excuse me, let me pass! please for heavens sake" I grunt as I pass through this massive crowd, all gathering around one person, and of course, that person is my brother niko. I see him taking photos with multiple people, signing autographs, hell he might even be signing peoples arses. This is why I never go out with him, huge crouds terrify me and it's kind of impossible to avoid that around niko. I just wanted to go shopping with him, I rarely see him anymore because he's too busy being an influencer and I'm too busy with college. Especially this is my last year, I've been way too concentrated on my studies I never have time for myself anymore.

"Can you lot move please!" I yell in complete frustration, finally I got to Niko and dragged him out of the crowd while they all started groaning in disappointment, "you'll get your pictures some other time, love and guidance!" I yell back as a response while literally wiping the floor with niko due to how fast I was walking and dragging him at the same time, "y/n I'm not a fucking dog, let me go"

"Shut up," I was still dragging him and we were in the parking lot already, I finally let go of niko and just sigh, trying to catch my breath. We got into the car, and it was silent for a while.

"I'm sor-" but before he could continue I cut him off "It's okay niko, it's not your fault. How about we just go over to yours?" I proposed, trying to suggest anything at this point. He paused as he was about to start the engine, "you sure? i think chunkz and sharky are there though. we were gonna talk about a new video idea once i came back from the mall." niko responed, glancing at me to analyze my response, "yeah it doesn't matter," I say and pinch the top of my nose bridge, letting out a heavy sigh "I'll just stay until they leave." i insisted.

"Alright, if you say so" niko said, slightly tilting his head still being unsure about my deicison. He started driving, i looked out the window and my mind went to several different places. I felt guilty for this, however I was thinking how I could've been spending my weekend doing something better, like finishing my projects, or going to the gym, or literally anything else.

"who'd you say was gonna be there?" I asked, just to confirm something "uh, chunkz and sharky, why?" he replied while glancing at me and at the road. i bit my lip out of nervousness and just responded "nothing, was just curious" he looked at me confused but shrugged it off. I've met all of niko's friends and I actually get along with them quite well, however, it was just one of them I couldn't grasp my mind around. ever since i met sharky, he was very closed off and seemed pretty quiet around me, but that was thing, it was only around me. that's what i couldnt understand, did i hurt him in any way? or was that just his personality?

it didn't make sense to me, we were so awkward around each other, i found myself not being able to talk to him either. awkwardness genuinely eats me alive, and as a person who socializies a lot i saw it as surprising that i couldnt talk to this one guy. the other thing is, is that whenever im around him, i feel the need to fix my hair, i shuffle a lot around him, and i constantly find myself glancing at him. the weirdest part, is that i feel like he does the same.

if we were ever in a situation where we were in the same room, he would glance at me in the middle of a conversation with someone else, the moment i walk in, he hides somewhere, and he never makes eye contact with me. i let out a frustrated sigh while trying to be a detective and understand what's going on between him and I. The situation here is that I genuinely want to be friends with him like the rest of the group, but it just seems impossible.

"you know, my friends have been chatting about feauturing you as a special guest in one of our videos." niko spoke, i snapped out of my deep trance and swiftly turned to look at him with confusion. he glanced at me and let out a laugh, "i knew you wouldnt agree to it, so i told them to not expect anything,"