Jewel's POV

'I hope I'm in the right place.' I thought to myself as I sneak around the land that I thought was the Storm's property. I don't know why I even bother to conceal my presence I am in the land of warriors.

And if they caught me I might get killed Royal or not.

I once heard Sapphire and David talking about some rouges that almost got killed for trespassing. They both commented that it was the rouges luck that their grandfather, the Alphas of Alphas in the Storm Pack, was in a good mood and the children weren't hurt at all.

I'm really scared but I can't help my curiosity. What may happen if I sneak around?

And as they say you should watch out for what you wished for, cause sometimes it may come true.

As soon as I thought almost wished to know what would I experience if someone caught me, a vortex of some kind had swallowed me whole. I tried in vain to get out of it but there were no help that came.

Almost as if they are aware this would happen. Oh how I wished I'm not that curious. Curiosity kills the cat.

I landed on my butt in a cell that looks to be built in the middle ages. There were also bones scattered on the ground.

What I didn't saw when I first landed was the shadow that was waiting for me.

"Well, we did catch a bigger fish than last month." The shadow commented. I looked at the shadow as he walked into the light. I saw a man older than my grandfather yet have the stature of a 50 years old man.

He has some resemblance with the Queen of Elementals. His smile almost looks like Sapphire's creepy smiles.

He is definitely a Storm that much I can tell.

"Princess Jewel Black of the Weather Kingdom, what can I help you?" he asked.

"Maybe, if you would tell me the reason why I'm in a cell under your territory, I would answer your question." I answered sarcastically.

"You're the one who snuck inside our territory. It is not my fault if you're inside the cell." The man had answered. I frowned at him. He does have a point anyway.

"At least tell me your name."

"I am Alejandro Teyac Storm."

"I'm sorry but I do not know you."

"Of course my granddaughter wouldn't let anyone know of her grandfather's name."

"Why am I in here? I am a Princess for goodness' sake." I said as I ignored his comment knowing that it was Sapphire who he was talking about.