I chuckled while looking at how dumb my friends were. I pulled out a pack of cigarettes out of my pocket and lit it.

"Ryujin, who are you inviting? I wanna now before I go, I make a lot of enemies so I wanna be careful" Chaeryeong asks while giving a wink.

Ryujin pulled out of the kiss and replied
" U-m ask yeji, she's the one planning out the party not me~~~"

Yeji gets up from Ryujin and started saying the people she invited, with ryujins approval of course.

"Oh and this guy named Luey? Or wait no, Hanji? WAIT NO, Luhan.."

I dropped my cigarette and looked at yeji.

"I'm sorry, who the fuck did you invite!?"

Everyone noticed I was mad.

Yeji was a bit shocked.
" Yeah um, he met up with me in the hall way and asked if he could go?"

I punched the brick wall hard, which made my knuckles bleed.

"Hyunjin, what the fuck is wrong?" Yuna asked while having Jeongin in a chokehold.

I pulled yeji to the side.

"Luhan is the guy who wants to get rid of Felix to get with me!"

Yejis mouth took a shape of a 'O'

"Oh shit, I fucked up. Don't worry Jin! I didn't text him the details so he won't know where to go." She says as she flicked my head.

I was relieved.

Yeji grabbed my hand, and since she had some bandaids in her bag, she took them out and attempted to treat my knuckles.

I gave her a smile which meant thank you and she smiled back.

We went back to the gang where chaos grew.

"YOU BITCH!!! YOU STEPPED ON MY WHITE SHOES I HAD JUST GOT!!!!" Yuna says with a angry face.

"OH PLEASE, THEY WERE DIRTY ANYWAY, YOU PROBABLY GOT THEM FROM THE FUCKING THRIFT STORE!" Jeongin yells back.

They both started tackling eachother while changbin, yeji, ryujin, and Lia were laughing.

"These maknaes...."
I sighed.

Minho pulled Yuna away, and Chaeryeong pulled Jeongin away.

No one's pov :

"UGH!!!! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO MAKE THIS SO DIFFICULT!!!" Luhan says has he started punching the bathroom stalls.

But someone had came in and he quickly stopped.

He walked out like nothing had happened when he was pulled by his arm by someone.

"HEY WHAT-"

"Be quiet." The boy says.

"Who do you think you are! Pulling me away, and now telling me to be quiet!?" Luhan says had his face gets red by his anger.