Zegran Mystery Of The Ultimate Body

One day a boy named Zegran was born to the world of Ozmost where they had seven moons and their solar system was filled with life forms each planet was alive and blooming

system was filled with life forms each planet was alive and blooming.

Their Universe was Zuma the dreadful one, and the boy that was born they called him Zegran. As the child grew he sought to be powerful and so trained under a demi god called Azul. As the boy trained with Azul he noticed that he could read Azul's mind.

Azul then asked him, how could he know that so early. Then he said "You truly are gifted, Zegran you will indeed succeed me and take over my art". "My art Qven farther than being just powerful to three times beyond powerful than anyone in the universe other than Azul and his father who grew Azul in the god's realm.

Azul then said to Zegran "Eat this fruit and feel the power of the gods".
After saying that, he created a purple fruit and said "Eat this and you will be come a hundred times stronger, as the fruit awakens the spiritual essence and power of your body. You have trained long and hard, so the fruit will make your body lasting and strong. Your skills is second to none but me Azul the demigod.

Zegran noticed that after he ate the fruit he could start imagining new powers randomly being created and was bestowed upon him as if he were qas brand new being full of energy and became super powerful as his body became harder than steel and his...

Zegran noticed that after he ate the fruit he could start imagining new powers randomly being created and was bestowed upon him as if he were qas brand new being full of energy and became super powerful as his body became harder than steel and his mind more beyond powerful enough to start something known to the gods as imagery and could use it to create images from his mind into reality.

Azul then said "Zegran... your now my soul inheritor this is my last lesson to you, so watch closely as you have trained for seventeen years with me and already you have become my inheritor, come look."

As Azul start activating his god ki eessense and aura it engulfed the whole planet, as the atmosphere change to lone darkness he said " Watch me this is my last lesson to you called God Ki.

Zegran then grabbed his chest and said " Master are we going to die?, The planet is of lone darkness Its the end", Azul then said " Calm down my pupil"
Azul chuckled and said "I'm passing on the mantle of godhood for I am the aging demigod of power and keeping it would make my body decay and the physical amounts throughout rise, Now my Inheritor I Aleaf, Aleaf means give all. All your negative emotions, all your past heartache, all your anger, humiliation, hate, and all your pain, sufferings and despair and watch your white thoughts melt into clarity''. In which Zegran replied, " Yes master! - Right... then, he then started to contemplate about what his master asked of him.